Sponsored Links

anyone have feedback on connexin broadband or wisper broadband in Hull east yorkshire

Hi can anyone give me info on connexin broadband or wisper broadband for the HULL area at the moment i am on KC broadband and at the end of the line from the telephone exchange and the service is terrible thanks 0stevem

Going to move this topic as the Claranet forum is not relevant.

I don't know anything about Wisper Broadband but Connexin has been around for quite a while as a wireless broadband provider and doesn't seem to have attracted any real negative feedback above the norm. You can find their packages listed on a separate website here, which I wish they'd make clearer from their main site:

http://hull.connexin.co.uk/

Connexin Hull

Hi can anyone give me info on connexin broadband or wisper broadband for the HULL area at the moment i am on KC broadband and at the end of the line from the telephone exchange and the service is terrible thanks 0stevem

Seriously I wouldn't waste your time with either Connexin or Wisper ( they use Connexins nodes so in reality the same company )
In the early days ( I'm talking 2 - 3 years ago ) Connexin was fantastic, really good speeds, very little downtime.

These days, massively over crowded sectors, sell sell sell is the name of the game for Connexin, small amounts of bandwidth bought and then sold and sold until the network is on its A**se, Customer services is a joke in its self, no after 5 service and you can forget weekends. Speeds are at best abysmal, Customer services think just by switching the equipment off and on solves everything, speed related issues are down to bandwidth (or lack of rather)

All the good reviews are from both past and present empoyees, best saving your cash and going with companies like Quickline Communications or Pure Broadband, these both have good honest reviews

Sponsored Links
Whisper are better by a mile faster speeds less disconnects. They do use same nodes and network infrastructure just look at external ip address when doing a speed test both companies have same external ip I have had both connections and wouldn't touch connexin's.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules