Sponsored Links

Anyone on UNO XILO talk surf or soho extreme here?

Hello

Is anyone here on UNO / XILO network on their Talk Surf package or SOHO extreme Package?

Talk Surf Phone and Broadband uses Talk Talk business network
SOHO Extreme uses Vodafone LLU network

I'm wondering are either of these services censored like BT, Sky, and rest of the big 6 networks are?

I like watching a lot of foreign language TV shows and now they are getting caught in the collateral damage of the big firewall of Britain that has been built by the MPIAA.

regards

I can't speak for Uno (XILO) with certainty, but so far as we can see they do not appear to have any Internet filtering systems installed like the big providers. But that's true of most small ISPs, which often can't afford the extra cost of implementing such services or choose to take a specific stand against excessive censorship.

Uno does have a rep on here and so hopefully after the weekend they may respond.

I have been with XILO for over 3 years now.
I can nothing but totally recommend them.
They've been excellent to death with (only on couple of occasions not their fault) and the overall speeds and latency for ADSL is just excellent. No spikes no congestion.
I'm on theirs 16Mbit LLU (TalkTalk network).

Just go for it. You will not regret it!

edited:

Of course some things depends on the location you live, quality of the cables, distance from the exchange and so on. Basically if you had a decent connection before you have nothing to worry about ;-)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No filtering regardless of the underlying wholesale network you choose and regardless of what those networks may do with their own retail customers :)

Unless we are required to, by law, we would never block access to any content. This would be the same for any provider not already required to do so and we'd give suitable notice of any planned change (due to a change in the law).

Matt

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5467)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2523)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2233)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1607)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules