Sponsored

Aramiska Is back !!

pessimist

Pro Member
Wonder how many ex customers shafted by Aramiska will be tempted to sign up. I'm certainly very wary and would require a lot more information than is currently available. If they are genuine I wish them luck, but I thought Aramiska were a reputable company.

Old dude

ULTIMATE Member
The first thing I would be looking for is an explanation, but its not there.

Therefore a total lack of customer care, avoid at all costs.

pessimist

Pro Member
Old dude said:
The first thing I would be looking for is an explanation, but its not there.

Therefore a total lack of customer care, avoid at all costs.
Agree with your sentiments but some of us may have very limited options. We are too far away from the exchange for ADSL, the contours make bringing in a wireless signal difficult so satellite is the "least bad" option. As I said in my earlier post though I want a LOT more information. I'll wait until they contact me and see what they have to say.

bignige

ULTIMATE Member
It's probably just the fact that Ouranos has bought Aramiska as a goimng concern from the administrators and are relaunching it.

Warning: Schoolboy joke alert

Or it could be someone messing around Our....anos i.e. my arse:laugh: :laugh:

pessimist

Pro Member
Just received the following by email

<

It's ON, it's Ouranos Networks

Liedekerke (Belgium), 15th February 2006

OURANOS NETWORKS are happy to announce that they have taken over the activities of former Aramiska. The new financing capitals are issued of the world of industry.
The network is just being brought back in operations and in order to restart your service no modification and no additional costs will be required. You only need to reboot your CPE units at your premises.
We will contact you in the next days to handle all other practical aspects.
We would like to thank you for the trust you're giving us. We are at your disposal for any question you might have on the following email address: its-on@ouranos-networks.net - www.aramiska.net

The new Ouranos-Networks Team

>

If they think they're just going to walk in and reinstate my connection, they have another though coming! My contract was with Aramiska not this mob. Aramiska defaulted on the contract I therefore believe no contract now exists. I require far more information than is contained in this email.

bignige

ULTIMATE Member
The new financing capitals are issued of the world of industry
What the hell does this mean ????

My thoughts are the same as you pessimist. Your contract was with Aramiska as they were. They went into administartion. Therefore they no longer exist as a legal entity.

Ouranos may well have bought the company since but on a legal term it is a different company.

Therefore Ouranos don't have a contract with you.

For example, ABC Ltd goes bust. It is then bought by XYZ Ltd and relaunched but they can't trade under the ABC Ltd name so the new company may be called ABC (New) Ltd. A totally different company although it may have the same premises, directors, staff etc

I think I've got the above correct but if anyone wants to correct me then please do.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • Origin Broadband £23.00
  • Vodafone £23.00
  • SSE £23.00 (*33.00)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2463)
  2. FTTP (2092)
  3. FTTC (1631)
  4. Building Digital UK (1574)
  5. Politics (1380)
  6. Openreach (1376)
  7. Business (1207)
  8. Statistics (1077)
  9. FTTH (1014)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1006)
  11. Fibre Optic (957)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (902)
  13. Wireless Internet (884)
  14. 4G (874)
  15. Virgin Media (843)
  16. Sky Broadband (585)
  17. EE (577)
  18. TalkTalk (563)
  19. Vodafone (497)
  20. Security (402)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules