Sponsored Links

Avoid Virgin Media - Customer Service?

I've had such bad experiences with Virgin Media that I've just made a site to try to inform other customers considering to go with them just how bad they can be. They seem incapable of doing anything correctly, and their customer service is terrible. If you've had bad experiences with Virgin Media, please support my site (URL Removed) by linking to the site, commenting with your experiences or (URL Removed).

Positive comments with regards to VM are also welcome if you can think of any!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi badexp,

Please be aware that the sort of post you've just made is borderline spam. I don't mind you having a link to the site in your signature so long as you contribute to the community naturally, but direct promotion is not allowed. If you want to do a proper reciprocal link then just mail me:

http://www.ispreview.co.uk/contact.shtml

Sorry about that. I'll add the link to my signature instead.

Update: Virgin Media have delayed the installation date again now saying they can't do it before 8th November. I phoned customer services and spoke to two people, neither of which could arrange an early date even though it will be over 8 weeks from when we first ordered the services!

Sponsored Links
Update

We have now received our services which were installed on 8th November and I have no complaints about the quality of the services. TV, phone and broadband all seem to be fine with only minor issues (20 Meg broadband too slow to stream audio without cutting out to buffer all evening?).

Confusingly, we received a letter this morning confirming our services would be installed on the 8th November even though that was 10 days ago!

We have had our first bill through and have been overcharged by £20. We phoned customer services who said they would phone us back. They haven't. Customer services are really letting VM down. :(

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules