Sponsored

Bees and birds dropping from the sky after 5G smart ambulance switched on.

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Perhaps it is needed to investigate more on the 5G before it is rolled out, yes small animals die first but what will it do to humans? These are all questions they cannot answer as they never tested it.

Mark.J

Administrator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Where is the evidence of bees and birds dropping from the sky? All I see is somebody moaning in a video without much foundation. At present 5G is only using the 3.4GHz band and 4G has been operating in a similar band for years (as have other services), although 5G seems to be using even less power.

The biggest proven threats to bees / animal / plant life right now is our pollution of the environment (chemical), disease, changing climate and farming chemicals.

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
In the Video he showed the birds faling from the sky actually at Coventry hospital. Including one bird fluttering on the floor fighting to try and fly. Also seems to just happen to these birds falling from the sky with the new ambulance. The birds are on around 2.31 on that video the guy talking also has lost all his birds he had in his garden just after a 5Gmast was turned on.

Another one worth watching.

sheephouse

Casual Member
It looks to me as if the birds have flown into a large plate glass window. The swallows fly into my office window too - I try to mitigate the risk by making the window more visible with stickers on it.
Also this time of year house martins and swallows will disappear - they fly back to Africa for the winter..

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2537)
  2. FTTP (2255)
  3. FTTC (1677)
  4. Building Digital UK (1616)
  5. Politics (1444)
  6. Openreach (1432)
  7. Business (1259)
  8. Statistics (1113)
  9. FTTH (1106)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1059)
  11. Fibre Optic (978)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (923)
  13. 4G (919)
  14. Wireless Internet (918)
  15. Virgin Media (871)
  16. EE (606)
  17. Sky Broadband (602)
  18. TalkTalk (587)
  19. Vodafone (535)
  20. 3G (418)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules