Sponsored

Biscit & Breathe!

karen

Casual Member
Jack, I wasn't "having a go at" anyone here aside from Mr. Breathe man - and yes I do feel less than charitable towards all the providers that have so far been involved and would say exactly the same thing to any one of them.

I was simply saying don't worry about responding because I can't follow what's going on with naims/biscit/V21 anyway - the situation seems to change week to week - what's relevant one week is out of date the next. I didn't want someone to launch into a lengthy explanation particularly as I may not have been around to read it given that I don't always have internet connection. I can't see how that's "having a go at the people here".

I wasn't criticising what people on this site have done so please, stop insinuating that I am. This is the first time I've been here in years so I don't know what people have done and I certainly wouldn't criticise them for it.

My only criticism is levelled at the people in my first post.

boxman

Casual Member
The present charge of £4.99 (for dail-up customers)was to continue but with a £7.99 set up fee.
Have Breathe already broken their word and scuppered this deal.
The only "anytime package" I can find is £7-99 a month.

DAK what`s happening?

Kits

ULTIMATE Member
The present charge of £4.99 (for dail-up customers)was to continue but with a £7.99 set up fee.
Have Breathe already broken their word and scuppered this deal.
The only "anytime package" I can find is £7-99 a month.

DAK what`s happening?

Breathe cannot offer the deal due to not succeeding in getting the customer base due to legal reasons he cannot.

stuartp44

Casual Member
OH my boxman, dont you think its a bad idea going back to anything or anyone to do with v21, anyhow good luck and i hope everything goes well :)

boxman

Casual Member
Fast 4 who I was with for three years before Biscit took over is a stand alone independent company who is nothing to do with V21.
I signed up over the phone which took three minutes,connected as soon as I finished speaking to them and had two emails straight away confirming everything.
I went straight to their members area and logged in and ALL my details were there.
From there,I can now alter my payment method to DD.
At £7-99 a month unlimited,can`t get better or cheaper than Fast4.

Kits

ULTIMATE Member
Fast 4 who I was with for three years before Biscit took over is a stand alone independent company who is nothing to do with V21.

Director of V21 Steve Kaye.
http://www.ispreview.co.uk/light.php?search=steve+kaye

I signed up over the phone which took three minutes,connected as soon as I finished speaking to them and had two emails straight away confirming everything.
I went straight to their members area and logged in and ALL my details were there.
From there,I can now alter my payment method to DD.
At £7-99 a month unlimited,can`t get better or cheaper than Fast4.

Hope all goes well for you with your new ISP

boxman

Casual Member
Thanks Kits

I was happy with them for three years previously.
The only downside is going from £4-99 to £7-99.(lol):D

Having said that,when I first joined them it was £6-99 and then they increased it to £8-99,before coming up with the £4-99 package.
Which,looking back may have been the reason to build up their customer base ready for selling!

Don`t mind paying for a RELIABLE connection.

Thanks again Kits,you`re doing a great job.

sssikuk

In anticipation of receiving my MAC, i have been searching fo rwho my new ISP will be.
Breathe looked promising but now state :
'Due to overwhelming demand we have temporarily suspended new registrations until 12:00 on 19 March 2007.

Please check back then for the latest offers!'

It's now 15:30 and no latest offers have been posted.

Zen does not suit me as I want unlimited dl GB's and a monthly contract for under £20.

Mel

ULTIMATE Member
In anticipation of receiving my MAC, i have been searching fo rwho my new ISP will be.
'Due to overwhelming demand we have temporarily suspended new registrations until 12:00 on 19 March 2007.

Zen does not suit me as I want unlimited dl GB's and a monthly contract for under £20.

Have you looked at some of the Entanet resellers, they usually have a 30GB daytime + 300 Gigabyte off peak offering for around £20 eg :- http://www.ukfsn.org/home/internet/adsl/maxallowance.html

I would also suggest seeing if there are any decent LLU services available as these have lower costs (if you are lucky you might even be able to get ADSL2+) samknows has a checker :- www.samknows.com/broadband/checker2.php

Kits

ULTIMATE Member

http://www.breatheinternet.com/maxsurf

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £17.99
    Speed 33Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo code: BIGBANG
  • Shell Energy £20.99
    Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • NOW £22.00
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £22.99
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £70 Reward Card
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest Ultrafast ISPs
  • Gigaclear £17.00
    Speed: 200Mbps, Unlimited
  • Community Fibre £17.99
    Speed: 150Mbps, Unlimited
  • Hyperoptic £22.00
    Speed: 158Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo code: BIGBANG
  • Vodafone £25.00
    Speed: 100Mbps, Unlimited
  • Virgin Media £27.00
    Speed: 108Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (4220)
  2. BT (3183)
  3. Politics (2152)
  4. Building Digital UK (2042)
  5. Openreach (1998)
  6. FTTC (1931)
  7. Business (1872)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1632)
  9. Statistics (1525)
  10. 4G (1400)
  11. FTTH (1372)
  12. Virgin Media (1302)
  13. Ofcom Regulation (1252)
  14. Fibre Optic (1247)
  15. Wireless Internet (1246)
  16. Vodafone (940)
  17. 5G (926)
  18. EE (921)
  19. TalkTalk (832)
  20. Sky Broadband (795)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules