Sponsored

Biscit Update!

Robg

Casual Member
Bye-bye email.
Looks like my @members V21 email has gone.
I've got a horrible feeling that exV21 customers with Eurisp, like myself, are going to be left in limbo. It seems that most Ex biscit/v21 are with BTW, and it seems that things are happening for them; once they're sorted the "strength in numbers" will be much less and those with Eurisp might get forgotten - I hope not.

Kits

ULTIMATE Member
Bye-bye email.
Looks like my @members V21 email has gone.
I've got a horrible feeling that exV21 customers with Eurisp, like myself, are going to be left in limbo. It seems that most Ex biscit/v21 are with BTW, and it seems that things are happening for them; once they're sorted the "strength in numbers" will be much less and those with Eurisp might get forgotten - I hope not.

you will not be forgotten I am in constant contact with Tim Longton Chief Executive of Eurisp. Think he knows I will not vanish over night and I am only trying to get you all some light at the end of the tunnel..

jmaguire

Hi Guys,
I've just registered to let you know BTw have already started freely giving out MACs (i.e. you don't have to wait until Monday to phone them.

Apologies if you guys already know this!!!

If not, just phone the 0800 169 0934 number and don't choose any options. You'll then get straight through to an operator who will process your request and give you the MAC.

Good luck & thanks for all the help & advice I've previously read on your pages!!!

Mike Lawson

Thanks to all on this forum - I didn't know Biscit had gone bust until I read it here. I still have a broadband service but no voice calls. I managed to cancel my direct debit before it paid out and BT gave me a MAC code last Friday - suggestions please about where I go now? - I am not in a cable area so cannot go for Talk Talk (not that I would want to anyway) so any ideas about a good quality combined voice/broadband package would be welcome.
Mike, North Yorkshire

stuartp44

Casual Member
I am going to Sky they seem to be ok for there size of company and wont be going bust in the next couple of days

Alternative Supply

Hi there

I represent an iSP that have so far migrated around 1000 ex biscit customers to our services succefully and we are in a poisition to offer that to any other reseller out there with bulk order taht have nowhere to go. If you email me your details i can come back to you with a proposal......

Mark.J

Administrator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Hi there

I represent an iSP that have so far migrated around 1000 ex biscit customers to our services succefully and we are in a poisition to offer that to any other reseller out there with bulk order taht have nowhere to go. If you email me your details i can come back to you with a proposal......

By this websites rules you are required to e-mail me before posting so that we can validate you as an ISP rep:

http://www.ispreview.co.uk/contact.shtml

In addition you appear to have registered another username yesterday (brdbndaddy), we do not allow multiple users from any sole individual. Please confirm which account you'd like to keep when contacting me, thanks.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £17.99
    Speed 33Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo code: BIGBANG
  • Shell Energy £20.99
    Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • NOW £22.00
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £22.99
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £70 Reward Card
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest Ultrafast ISPs
  • Gigaclear £17.00
    Speed: 200Mbps, Unlimited
  • Community Fibre £17.99
    Speed: 150Mbps, Unlimited
  • Hyperoptic £22.00
    Speed: 158Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo code: BIGBANG
  • Vodafone £25.00
    Speed: 100Mbps, Unlimited
  • Virgin Media £27.00
    Speed: 108Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (4220)
  2. BT (3183)
  3. Politics (2152)
  4. Building Digital UK (2042)
  5. Openreach (1998)
  6. FTTC (1931)
  7. Business (1872)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1632)
  9. Statistics (1525)
  10. 4G (1400)
  11. FTTH (1372)
  12. Virgin Media (1302)
  13. Ofcom Regulation (1252)
  14. Fibre Optic (1247)
  15. Wireless Internet (1246)
  16. Vodafone (940)
  17. 5G (926)
  18. EE (921)
  19. TalkTalk (832)
  20. Sky Broadband (795)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules