Sponsored

Blown Away

Kyle

ULTIMATE Member
Well, I have been away from these forums for a very long time and have experienced a large array of ISPs in that time!

After much deliberation, I decided that ICUK could offer me not only a very decent offer on the broadband, but offered consistently better landline offerings than I have seen anywhere else. Most notably, it is the fact that there are no minimum call charges or call setup costs, that these companies are charging up to 8p for!

Support, as can be seen in the reviews, remains fantastic! All day, I have been asking questions and trying to configure a package for myself that was just right and it has been done! E-mails answered in less than 5 minutes, always addressing the original problem or question.

Although I haven't actually moved on to the service yet, the company as a whole has offered me an extremely professional and transparent approach to business. We will have to see just how I get on, but if the pre-connection service is anything to go by, it's a winner!

Only probable compaint maybe, that when advertising consumer products, I recall something from a long time back about the requirement of advertising prices with VAT included, which is something that needs to be accounted for in the price. Other than that, not a single negative!

I will post back with updates of how I am getting on, since it seems to be sometime since we have even had a review of the service or a post on the forum.

ETA: June 10...

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2510)
  2. FTTP (2200)
  3. FTTC (1658)
  4. Building Digital UK (1607)
  5. Politics (1428)
  6. Openreach (1418)
  7. Business (1238)
  8. Statistics (1099)
  9. FTTH (1074)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1039)
  11. Fibre Optic (968)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (908)
  14. 4G (900)
  15. Virgin Media (857)
  16. Sky Broadband (595)
  17. EE (592)
  18. TalkTalk (580)
  19. Vodafone (518)
  20. Security (413)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules