Sponsored

BRAND NEW spammer to forums

iphone77

FOR SPAMMERS EMAIL ADDRRESES
BELOW............

EMAIL:ismmobiles@hotmail.com
EMAIL:awomobilesss1@hotmail.com

We do not welcome spammers to our forums, we are not Ebay so we do not allow others to lists their products for sale. We do leave email addresses on that are spammers for the spam bots to pick up...

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain_Cretin

ULTIMATE Member
If all the spammers are this thick, perhaps we should sticky this forum to the top of the list!!!!!!

Hopefully, the near 1,500 views for this thread consist mostly of spam spiders and he will be getting plenty of his own!!!!

Mark.J

Administrator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Seriously, I put in a new encrypted HTML method of registration code approval roughly three weeks ago and for two weeks we had next to no SPAM. Despite my solution being unique to ISPreview they only took that amount of time for the first lot to crack it :( .

KDS

ULTIMATE Member
Seriously, I put in a new encrypted HTML method of registration code approval roughly three weeks ago and for two weeks we had next to no SPAM. Despite my solution being unique to ISPreview they only took that amount of time for the first lot to crack it :( .
It could well be some one manually posting it.

Captain_Cretin

ULTIMATE Member
Open a sub-forum entitled "Post Spam Here"; maybe they are all as thick and will post it all in there.

Talking of thick, I am, currently trying to get Npower to understand that they have added £310 to my bill, instead of minus'ing it.

truth4free

ULTIMATE Member
I doubt its "cracked" i suspect it more a sad little bored retard that has mental issues and keeps manually creating accounts.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £18.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 30Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Code: HYPER19
  • Vodafone £21.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Amazon Echo Plus
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Gift: None
  • Origin Broadband £23.00
  • SSE £23.00 (*33.00)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2428)
  2. FTTP (2036)
  3. FTTC (1612)
  4. Building Digital UK (1557)
  5. Politics (1355)
  6. Openreach (1351)
  7. Business (1190)
  8. Statistics (1054)
  9. FTTH (985)
  10. Mobile Broadband (983)
  11. Fibre Optic (948)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (891)
  13. Wireless Internet (872)
  14. 4G (858)
  15. Virgin Media (819)
  16. Sky Broadband (577)
  17. EE (564)
  18. TalkTalk (558)
  19. Vodafone (481)
  20. Security (399)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules