Sponsored

Breathe

Scrapman

Just tried to log on to Fast4 member's area and access was denied on a page headed 'Breathe'. Figured out that they have changed my username so got in, but this really is the straw (along with Breathe's abysmal rating on here also) and so now want to go for a MAC. So I click on 'cancel account' and I get this:

'Sorry the online cancellation process is currently unavailable, please try later or contact customer service for further details'.

Be buggered if I am gonna call a premium rate line to get a MAC. Advice anyone?

Entanet reseller £19.99 package still the one to go for?

absent

Seems like they're merging Fast4 into Breathe, which one has a better rep is almost a toss-up. Bad to worse, worse to bad?

From njpservices.com:
NJP Services Merge Fast4 into Breathe Networks
23 June 2008

Marcus East, BNLs Chief Executive, says: We are delighted to be joining forces with fast4 to strengthen our management team, and continue growing our customer base and business. Steve and Nick are well known figures in the industry, and bring a wealth of experience that will be important in our companys continued development. BNLs newly appointed Chief Operating Officer, Steve Kaye confirmed that there would be no disruption to fast4 customers, stating: Fast4 users will not experience any changes as fast4 has simply become part of the BNL group. We are looking forward to working with Marcus and his team to grow the business, and with other ISPs who want to benefit from our combined strength and operational platform.

zag5

ULTIMATE Member
Hi Scrapman,
you could try macrequest@breathe.net Thats how I got mine after the V21/Biscit fiasco & like a complete plonker signed up to Farce4.:laugh:
I'm now with an Enta reseller(Titan) & have no complaints whatsoever. Good luck whoever you go with, but just make sure NJP services does not come into the equation.

tghe-retford

Top Member
'Sorry the online cancellation process is currently unavailable, please try later or contact customer service for further details'.

Be buggered if I am gonna call a premium rate line to get a MAC. Advice anyone?
If the contact option is available through the secure members console, try asking them for a MAC through that. From their FAQ:
Fast4.net said:
...or use the ticketing system from within your members area and we will issue your MAC code upon receipt.

Scrapman

Mac yes i figured that. Nice of them to tell us though.

TGHE - thanks. Will definitely try that route. Unfortunately Be/O2 not gonna be in my area for sometime so it's gonna be Entanet I think.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2509)
  2. FTTP (2194)
  3. FTTC (1657)
  4. Building Digital UK (1604)
  5. Politics (1423)
  6. Openreach (1417)
  7. Business (1237)
  8. Statistics (1097)
  9. FTTH (1071)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1036)
  11. Fibre Optic (967)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (906)
  14. 4G (898)
  15. Virgin Media (856)
  16. Sky Broadband (595)
  17. EE (591)
  18. TalkTalk (578)
  19. Vodafone (517)
  20. Security (411)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules