Sponsored

Bt Wholesale Message

vorsprung

Casual Member
SERVICE INFORMATION
Close Window

You have been connected to this page due to one of the following reasons. You must now shut down your browser and Internet applications before attempting to reconnect.

1. The BTWholesale access circuit to your Service Provider is currently down.
Your service should be resumed soon.

This message and a BT logo quite often appear when I am web browsing on Vispa
I never get it through any other channel

Why does it appear? Who do I complain to? Would switching from Vispa to another ISP help?

VispaSupport

ISP Rep
Bt Wholesale Message:

Hi there,

speaking to one of my support staff ED this happens quite frequently to you so i am led to beleive. There are many varying reason for this which the first is usually you are not able to route your logon directly to vispa thus you end up picking up a BT ip which then garden walls you to a BT wholesale page.

This can also be caused by a faulty line card at the exchage which can suggest a faulty circuit on the BT DSLAM at the exchange. certain things to check are that there are no cached pages on your machine and also you will need to check if your router is caching this entry also.

i would try formatting your router from scratch as in default factory reset and try the service for a few days. May i also ask how frequently this does happen. If all this fails then please call the office directly and i will personally submit a fault to BT explaining the problems you are having.

All i would ask in the mean time is stick with us and well try to resolve the situation direct, moving ISP's isnt always the solution as you may well end up on the same DSLAM ( and or if ) the same faulty line card if that proves to be the problem.

i will keep my eye on this thread and also any support tickets which maybe geberated from you and we shall try and progress this for you.

Kind regards

Alan Sherlock
Technical Support
Vispa Internet Limited

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Hyperoptic £22.00
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
  • Onestream £22.49 (*29.99)
    Avg. Speed 45Mbps, Unlimited
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £22.99 (*36.52)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £55 Reward Card
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (2812)
  2. BT (2791)
  3. FTTC (1790)
  4. Building Digital UK (1759)
  5. Politics (1687)
  6. Openreach (1641)
  7. Business (1454)
  8. FTTH (1341)
  9. Statistics (1250)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1249)
  11. 4G (1076)
  12. Fibre Optic (1071)
  13. Wireless Internet (1035)
  14. Ofcom Regulation (1028)
  15. Virgin Media (1017)
  16. EE (708)
  17. Vodafone (680)
  18. Sky Broadband (674)
  19. TalkTalk (672)
  20. 5G (534)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules