Sponsored Links

can someone recommend some good VPN services?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally I use NordVPN, albeit only when away from home and working out of a hotel or while on holiday. Mind you if the IPBill does get passed then I may be tempted to enable VPN for general work at home too because I don't trust the Government to keep such things secure, there have been too many major leaks of personal data.

You can access the NordVPN API using this example, if anybody is interested -

https://bitbucket.org/nordial/nordapi

:)

Generally I use NordVPN, albeit only when away from home and working out of a hotel or while on holiday. Mind you if the IPBill does get passed then I may be tempted to enable VPN for general work at home too because I don't trust the Government to keep such things secure, there have been too many major leaks of personal data.

I'm not bothered about the security services - if they're investigating terrorism - I am bothered about other government departments not involved in national security.

the problem is there is a difference between targeted surveillance and overkill.

targeted surveillance puts ppl where they are needed and gathers workable information.. l hate to put it like this but its like a phishing attack.. if your only looking at a specific group and want specific information your more likely to get that back but if you want everything your just going to get allot of crap..

and lets not forget mass surveillance will just mean terrorists using harder to track methods.. so all that will be left are stupid ppl and those of us who speak against the Tories.

Another spammer with a poor grasp of English; how are things in Shenzhen today?? Ni Hao Ma.

your post Captain looks strange now the one you are commenting on has gone this thread seems to be attracting spammers.

Last edited:
It's like catching fish on a river :), about one a week gets caught on the hook.

your post Captain looks strange now the one you are commenting on has gone this thread seems to be attracting spammers.

Yeah, sorry.

This thread DOES seem to be a Spam Magnet though, I think there have been more spam posts than genuine ones in here.

This guy was pretty dumb though, a load of failed hyperlinks due to a cut and paste.

HEY MARK!! How about a new thread icon ?? We have different icons for how popular or old threads are, how about a Spam Magnet icon??

wont need one any more, l originally started the thread for the reasons originally specified, lve now got a VPN... thought it would be useful for others if left open as there had been useful replies but recently as stated its become a spam magnet.

so its better to leave the useful content and just remove the ability for spammers to hone in on this specific post for spam.

(Thread Closed)

I've made it a sticky thread too, since it's useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules