Sponsored

Cancelli Fast4 dial-up?

gianni76

Casual Member
Hello,
I opened a temporary Fast 4 Unlimited Monthly account while my ADSL connection was sorted out. I now want to cancel it. A month has not yet finished so I would like to avoid paying the second, as I am not using dial-up anymore (back on ADSL).

Has anyone done it recently?
Do you really need to write them a letter and send it to SPserve.co.uk Ltd Concept House, Trafalgar Way, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3BN ?
The button Cancel on my panel does not work and calling them on the 0870 would cost almost as much as a full month fee!

Do they monitor/reply to the contacts on the member's panel. I already asked them to cancel the account but had no reply.

woodlice

Casual Member
cancelling fast4

i would send a letter by recorded delivery i sent a letter last year and they are denying all knowledge of it and i now have the baillifs after my money for a service i havent used since the cancellation date:confused:

gianni76

Casual Member
ok,
i have printed the letter and will be sent soon recorded delivery.

Cancelling the credit card seems to be a bit excessive. At worse I will ask a chargeback on the items I do not agree on paying.

V21support

If you Pm me the ID of you account i will look into getting this closed for you today.

V21support

to let you know this has now been resolved for gianni76

gianni76

Casual Member
Hi,
I can confirm that the v21 rep here helped with an immediate closure.

I have to add also that the Fast4 people should be ashemed for their absolute disgusting behaviour. I asked them to close the account with immediate effect in two separate tickets and what they did instead?
Trying to play games, they first changed the monthly contract to an 'annual contract' (in the panel at least), then they set the cancel button to be enabled in July 2007 (in a year time!!!) and they wrote me a message recommending me to close the account on the 5th August 2008 (!!!!! In two years time) :D

I have sent them anyway a strong letter recorded signed for, just in case they try another trick on the billing side... It will give me full protection for my c/c provider and an easy chargeback.

If you doubt of them, send them a very clear letter asking to cancel the account with immediate effect as per Clause 7.1 of the Terms& Conditions you signed, and mention you wish them to delete any of your private data and not make any further contact for any reason. State clearly this is your final and unequivocable request and you will not accept any offer of any nature from them.
Send it Recorded Signed 2nd class and it costs only 91p, so you are covered in any case... At that point they will know that it is not convenient to attempt to get any further payments for you, as they will immediately attract a chargeback.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Plusnet £21.99 (*34.98)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £75 Cashback
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2538)
  2. FTTP (2259)
  3. FTTC (1679)
  4. Building Digital UK (1618)
  5. Politics (1448)
  6. Openreach (1433)
  7. Business (1261)
  8. Statistics (1115)
  9. FTTH (1107)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1059)
  11. Fibre Optic (978)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (925)
  13. Wireless Internet (921)
  14. 4G (919)
  15. Virgin Media (871)
  16. EE (606)
  17. Sky Broadband (602)
  18. TalkTalk (587)
  19. Vodafone (535)
  20. 3G (418)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules