Sponsored Links

Cmlink mutch cheaper then EE

Pricing is not that impressive and I'd need serious enticement to use ChinaMobile.

Giffgaff 101GB for £20.

This guy is like one of them walking salesmen but on the internet. I don't want china mobile spying on me and they have fair usage

Sponsored Links
SMARTY quite often have a promotion on for 100GB for £15 and you can make pretty much all of them cheaper with Quidco and topcashback etc

CMLink, CUniq and CTExcel are just the international brands of China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom respectively that aim to market to Chinese students (their own customers who go abroad for study) and there's not an insignificant amount of them. They allow for the linkage of their home and abroad plans.

Universities get paid a significant amount of money to hand them out to all of the Chinese students on their arrival. They don't really offer the best of service but their primary intention isn't to be competitive with any other UK provider really.

From experience with CM and CU in the UK, the performance isn't that great and I certainly wouldn't be using it as my primary plan..

Sponsored Links
CMLink, CUniq and CTExcel are just the international brands of China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom respectively that aim to market to Chinese students (their own customers who go abroad for study) and there's not an insignificant amount of them. They allow for the linkage of their home and abroad plans.

Universities get paid a significant amount of money to hand them out to all of the Chinese students on their arrival. They don't really offer the best of service but their primary intention isn't to be competitive with any other UK provider really.

From experience with CM and CU in the UK, the performance isn't that great and I certainly wouldn't be using it as my primary plan..
Apparently CUniq recently went under in the UK, they were the only Chinese network that used anything but EE.

Unicom‘s kind of the awkward one. Mobile is by far the largest MNO, Telecom’s the largest ISP and heavily focus on family bundles where you buy the internet package and you get say 3 or 4 SIMs all sharing a hefty data package along with it. So they cover most of the students who would come and then use CMLink or CTExcel. Then Unicom’s just not really got the customer base to suppose building networks in other countries.

Did unicom also ha en esims?

And why is ee so expensive then?

Sponsored Links
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5467)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2523)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2233)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1607)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules