Sponsored Links

Comments on news articles

GoodfellowAdam

Casual Member
My second favourite part of the news articles (first being the articles themselves) posted on ISPreview is the comments section, at the moment I can see the number of comments but cannot see the actual comments.
Anybody else experiencing this?

Good to know it's not just me then.
Perhaps Mark fancied a break from the 24/7 job of moderating the trolls who are all too common on the comments section.

Sponsored Links
Back on again with a new look and feel.
Looks like the new LaF took a bit longer to implement than first though.
Looks good though!

Sorry about that. We did a major software update yesterday and it broke quite a few things, including the comments system. Luckily I was already in the process of re-doing comments with some newer code and so I implemented that instead, albeit now somewhat of a live beta rather than a finished product.

Since then I've found various other problems, so I've downgraded the CMS back to the previous version while we await some fixes. But I've kept the newer comment code since it doesn't matter what CMS version we use for that.

Forgot to add, in order to see the new comments style code (it's not that different from the old one, just makes better use of the space) you may been to delete your browser cache and then restart the browser. The reason for this is because the server sets quite an aggressive time expiry rule on cached content, so otherwise with some browsers (Firefox) you could be waiting up to 2 weeks before the new style code is pulled.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5470)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules