Sponsored

Could I Possibly Be...?...

butler

ULTIMATE Member
My aunty does not want BB despite my moaning whenever i stay over (pretty regularly) and It always reminds me of the leap from dial up to isdn which was heck of a big leap for gaming

arwenthecat

Top Member
Plenty of dial up contracts out there...so why are you shouting.
Lots of people only want to send the odd e-mail. But our neighbour changed to Broadband because it was cheaper than Dial Up with Wanadoo.

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod
was quiote a feat for me to change, l have/had always wanted faster internet but because l wasnt over 16 at the time it was hard if impossible to start a contract due to my age with a provider... my parents would only allow me to have dialup because it was the cheapest and they couldnt understand what been faster meant.. also they thought having an always on connection would mean that no one would be able to phone lmao.. l was only allowed on between 6pm and 12am but now l have it on my own money they have a different viewpoint just annoying that now they have their own computer (that they are starting to learn how to use and my sister means that some times l have no speed at all on my network because my sister is always streaming google vids and my dads always looking at err things with women err yeah thats it eh lol

Captain_Cretin

ULTIMATE Member
No BB ?? I hope you never buy a PC fitted with Crapsta; SP1 will take the rest of your life to download.

PS my mum wont have BB either; just getting SP1 & 2 for XP was a nightmare.

She STILL wont accept she spends more on dial-up than a reasonable BB contract would cost.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • Origin Broadband £23.00
  • Vodafone £23.00
  • SSE £23.00 (*33.00)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2463)
  2. FTTP (2092)
  3. FTTC (1631)
  4. Building Digital UK (1574)
  5. Politics (1380)
  6. Openreach (1376)
  7. Business (1207)
  8. Statistics (1077)
  9. FTTH (1014)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1006)
  11. Fibre Optic (957)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (902)
  13. Wireless Internet (884)
  14. 4G (874)
  15. Virgin Media (843)
  16. Sky Broadband (585)
  17. EE (577)
  18. TalkTalk (563)
  19. Vodafone (497)
  20. Security (402)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules