Sponsored

Customer service is very very rude

stu

Casual Member
hi
before u sign up with ndo a little warning.my wife tried to cancel our ndo account and the lady she spoke too in customer service was very rude indeed twice im sorry but there is no need to be so rude i'll never goto ndo ever again and i will tell my freinds to avoid ndo as well.it's up too you if you join them but make sure u dont want to cancel first or u will have a lot of trouble and wished you havent botherd in the first place.this has really upset me that my wife was spoken to in this way.

stu:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

stu

Casual Member
hi doug
my wife tried phoning but judith has gone home 4.15pm u can be sure that my wife will try again tomorrow.as for canceling my account the woman would not cancel my account over the phone even though it say's on your website you can.and the e-mail to customer service isnt working either as far as i know i have tried 10 times
cant u make canceling easyier?
seems other people are having problems as well.and regards too the other posts here as well the main reason i canceled is the interuptions every 20secs or so as well and no compression on 128k which i know the reason for now

thanks

stu

Last edited:

NDO

ISP Rep
Hi Stu

Can I ask which email address you are having problems to?
I have tested both cancel@ndo.com and customerservices@ndo.com both are (and have been) working fine.

Can you please forward on one of your bounces to 3rdline@ndo.com so I can investigate this bounce for you.

We were unaware the website stated the option to call for cancellations and are currently correcting the website on this issue.

With regard to your reasons for cancelling - the connection interruption problems we are currently working hard on a resolution and should be between 48-72 hours away from having these resolved.

Connection is also supported on ISDN 128k, the protocol we support is the STAC compression method; however not all ISDN routers/modems support this.

Many thanks
Doug @ NDO

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £22.00
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Onestream £22.49 (*29.99)
    Avg. Speed 45Mbps, Unlimited
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £22.99 (*35.98)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Reward Card
  • Vodafone £23.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2768)
  2. FTTP (2746)
  3. FTTC (1783)
  4. Building Digital UK (1740)
  5. Politics (1662)
  6. Openreach (1619)
  7. Business (1429)
  8. FTTH (1340)
  9. Statistics (1240)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1221)
  11. Fibre Optic (1062)
  12. 4G (1052)
  13. Wireless Internet (1020)
  14. Ofcom Regulation (1014)
  15. Virgin Media (1004)
  16. EE (696)
  17. Sky Broadband (668)
  18. Vodafone (666)
  19. TalkTalk (661)
  20. 5G (514)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules