Sponsored

Customer Service Outstanding !!!

skint4sure

Just a short message to say what fantastic customer service the crew at ADSL24 offer to the users of their service of which I am one.

I had one or two questions about line speed and modem set up etc and James from ADSL24 not only answered my queries promplty and curteously he even went beyond that and offered me additonal network advice AND he called me back!

Gone are the days of poor, non-existent customer care from call centre staff in a far flung country answering technical queries off a script in front of them.

The guys at ADSL24 definitely "know their stuff" and I would heartily recommend anyone who is looking for a new ISP Provider to give ADSL24 their most serious consideration.

For price and service you WILL NOT be disappointed!

:)

butler

ULTIMATE Member
It is difficult to take first time posts like this one too seriously as I wonder why anybody just pops into a forum to leave a post like this!!

If it was from a peep who had contributed in other ways i would give it more credence

Andy

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod
indeed.. lve always felt like these first post guys kinda like have some ulterior motive.. reminds me of a guy who was selling hosting and advertised the fact on one of my forums, little did l know he was PM'ing members his coupon code so he could get free hosting.. was annoying since l was with the same host and it contradicted the rules on both our forums... oh well end rant XD

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
If anyone gets PMs offing things like that for ISP service I would hope they would let the Admin and Mods know so it can be dealt with.

ellison

As a recent migrator to adsl24 ,I can confirm that customer service is of a high caliber at adsl24 via direct ticket or from the online forums.That said the post seems to be either from an over enthusiastic migrator ,or it is an ad in my view.I am happy with my migration ,and see no need to move if the things stay as they are at present.One change i have noticed though is that entanet billing doesn't seem to accept switch (which is defunct anyway) or surprisingly maestro for continuous monthly payments anymore(whether this is a card or entanet reason ,im not sure?)This doesn't affect me as i prefer D/D anyway,but might put off some initially.
ellison

butler

ULTIMATE Member
Now that is an example of a comment that I would give the time of day to as it is measured, informative and believable!!!

maxping

Pro Member
I cant say the same thing, i have been with them and they are crap, stay away.

I say no more....
How helpful. :rolleyes:

I am currently in the process of migrating and have done plenty of research , i can honestly say this post is a one off ,unhappy customers seem to be few and far between.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2509)
  2. FTTP (2194)
  3. FTTC (1657)
  4. Building Digital UK (1604)
  5. Politics (1423)
  6. Openreach (1417)
  7. Business (1237)
  8. Statistics (1097)
  9. FTTH (1071)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1036)
  11. Fibre Optic (967)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (906)
  14. 4G (898)
  15. Virgin Media (856)
  16. Sky Broadband (595)
  17. EE (591)
  18. TalkTalk (578)
  19. Vodafone (517)
  20. Security (411)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules