Sponsored Links

darytek 2850 with VDSL what are the setting ?

KDS

ULTIMATE Member
I'm using it with BT connection using this http://www.draytek.co.uk/support/kb/kb_vigor_v2850_setup.html works fine but with plusnet it's giving me "no reponce from ppoe server" Plusnet router works fine but I can't see what is the setting it has

even I use the BT open reach modem and setup draytek as a router I still get the same error message,

any one can help ?

do I need to put different VLAN setting ? :confused:

Sponsored Links
I'm using it with BT connection using this http://www.draytek.co.uk/support/kb/kb_vigor_v2850_setup.html works fine but with plusnet it's giving me "no reponce from ppoe server" Plusnet router works fine but I can't see what is the setting it has

even I use the BT open reach modem and setup draytek as a router I still get the same error message,

any one can help ?

do I need to put different VLAN setting ? :confused:

The above would be the exact settings we give to our Draytek users.
Have PlusNet got you correctly setup in their radius?

Thanks guys only thing I haven't tried is factory resetting the router. I will try that but noting else working. some thing in plusnet PPOE doesn't like draytek

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys only thing I haven't tried is factory resetting the router. I will try that but noting else working. some thing in plusnet PPOE doesn't like draytek

Did you get this working in the end?

Regards,

No I haven't tried it yet. Next Thursday and let you know. any one do you know got it to work ?

He linked that in the first post Kits :)

Sponsored Links
No I haven't tried it yet. Next Thursday and let you know. any one do you know got it to work ?

Well if you take a look at the thread from our forums that Mark posted then you'll see we have customers who have successfully configured this router.

The VLAN ID is 101, exactly the same as a BT Retail circuit. To be honest, all of the settings with the exception of the username and password should be the same.

Bear in mind that it can take a couple of minutes for the PPP session to time out after swapping the router in. Make sure you're waiting long enough for the connection to be re-established.

Best regards,

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5468)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2523)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2233)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules