Sponsored

Ecosse.net setting details on Breathe servers.

tinman9898

for those who don't have the details yet....

Received the first set of details from Calico and the second from support@ecosse.net .......

I can confirm that we've had confirmation from Breathe as to your new FTP
settings, they are as follows:

URL: http://sites.ecosse.net/insertyourdetailshere/
FTP server: ftp.ecosse.net
FTP username: yourownusername
FTP password: yourownpassword

Here is the email I received about telephone number and email settings...

Dear Ecosse Customer,

We are delighted to advise you that breathe have now taken over full control of your service including email and connection. This email is to inform you of our
contact details and information you require in order to continue with us.

Your webspace has already been moved to us and we hope you are accessing your files successfully.

In order to continue your connection you will need to ensure you are using the correct dial up number to connect to the ecosse.net 0845 service. To do this
please check your current 0845 number is:

0845 662 1034

This number will continue to be charged via your telephone provider at the local rate. To check these costs please contact them direct.

This can be done by opening up your existing connection and overwriting the 0845 number to the above. You can continue to use your username and password
to dial up.

For your email account please ensure you have the following settings in your email client:

POP3 Server: mail.ecosse.net
SMTP Server: mail.ecosse.net
Username: full email address (eg breathe@ecosse.net)
Password: email address password- please note this is case sensitive.

For webmail, please log in with your email username and password at: http://webmail.ecosse.net/

For webmail on your mobile phone, please log in with your email username and password at: http://webmail.ecosse.net/mobile

For webmail, please note that any new email received after the above date will be shown in your Inbox. Email stored in your old account will be transferred over
at a later date. Please bear with us while we complete the work to ensure a smooth migration of your old email.

Your address books have been transferred and this information will show in your account.

Should you need to contact us if you have any problems with connection or email our support agents will be happy to deal with any queries on 0901 023 0373.
Calls to this number are charged at 60p per minute and lines are open 9am-9pm Monday-Friday and 9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We hope you are able to amend your details successfully and trust you will enjoy the breathe service.

Kind regards
Customer Services

Hope the above is of some help...I would also check that all your files are present for your web site, after the transfer, a lot of mine were missing and I had to reupload them once I had eventually received the ftp details...

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £22.99 (*34.98)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £75 Cashback
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2529)
  2. FTTP (2250)
  3. FTTC (1673)
  4. Building Digital UK (1616)
  5. Politics (1443)
  6. Openreach (1429)
  7. Business (1257)
  8. Statistics (1108)
  9. FTTH (1103)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1055)
  11. Fibre Optic (978)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (922)
  13. 4G (918)
  14. Wireless Internet (917)
  15. Virgin Media (868)
  16. EE (601)
  17. Sky Broadband (598)
  18. TalkTalk (584)
  19. Vodafone (531)
  20. 3G (417)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules