Sponsored Links

Ex-cloudnine customer Problem login on!!

Does anyone else have a problem login on to their account with cloud-nine..opps i mean zetnet?

Has the dial up settings changed since transfer?? I haven't been contacted yet!

No problems logging on (at home), but take a look at the <a href="http://www.zetnet.com/cloudninehome.htm" target="_blank">Zetnet - Cloud Nine support </a>page if you're still having problems.

Unable to connect all morning to 0808 number (friaco). Continually engaged. I emailed zetnet support earlier - no answer yet.

Sponsored Links
Rang ZNet technical support and there is some problem with the BT side of the service which is why the 0808 number is down.

Still no 0808 access. And no response from Zetnet support either, despite 2 emails. Am I back in Cloud Nine land again?

Originally posted by <Peter>:
<strong>Still no 0808 access. And no response from Zetnet support either, despite 2 emails. Am I back in Cloud Nine land again?</strong><hr></blockquote>

The 0808 problem seems to be a regional problem.
I you still have problems Thursday - telephone 01595 696697 and I will give you a different access to get around the problem.

Ian (wearing a Zet hat)

Ian

Thanks for your (ZetNet) response. I sent another (third) email yesterday evening and cc'd it to Jon. Within 10 minutes he'd replied! After another couple of emails with Jon it was decided that it was a localised BT problem and I reported it to BT. As of now I am back on the 0808 number, so it's either fixed itself or BT have fixed it!

But ... why did it take a mail to Jon to get any response out of Zetnet? What's the point of the cloudnine@zetnet.com address if mail to it is ignored? Or is Jon the only person dealing with ex-Cloud Nine problems?

Sponsored Links
Hi Peter

Sorry about the problems you have been having here.

Really the main problem is that we are still gaining acces to / getting out head around some of the Cloud 9 servers / services. This means we cant really pass issue through to our technical support department!

Hopefully (for my sake!) this will change ASAP! I think things are more under control now, but for the time being continue to come through to me on stuff and I'll deal with as quickly as possible (now that things are quietening down a bit hopefully this will happen a bit quicker :) )

Originally posted by <Peter>:
<strong>But ... why did it take a mail to Jon to get any response out of Zetnet? What's the point of the cloudnine@zetnet.com address if mail to it is ignored?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Everyone was probably out at one of the "special exhibitions (which) depict Shetland tradition and crafts - knitting, spinning, lace-making, fiddle music and Up Helly Aa. " Taken from <a href="http://www.visitshetland.com" target="_blank">visitshetland.com</a>

;) :D

Sorry, I know you're working hard, but I couldn't resist. What on earth is 'Up Helly Aa'? Or shouldn't I ask? Something to do on those neverending winter nights perhaps?

lol, dont ask, something to do with vikings, burning boats and getting drunk!

I missed it by one night! hmmm (what makes me think that was arranged!

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules