Sponsored

f2s Forum?

petezab

ULTIMATE Member
There is no official forum, only the one mentioned above that irs run by users. I understand F2S reps do visit and contribute to the site.

Pimpernel

Top Member
Kits said:
Not an ideal place for members who are new to forums. Some ADSLguide members can be very aggressive when replying to new member or if they dissagree with your opinion.
If you want somewhere people will always agree with you ........ DON'T join ANY forum.

As a comparatively new (end June) f2s member, and someone who has actually used the ADSLguide forum I linked to, I have found it to be the best place by far to obtain answers, which after all is what Capricorn probably wanted to know!

P.S. I have seen some pretty bolshy things in ISPReview forums in the past!!
With no moderator to be seen. :eek:

;) :laugh:

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Pimpernel said:
If you want somewhere people will always agree with you ........ DON'T join ANY forum.

As a comparatively new (end June) f2s member, and someone who has actually used the ADSLguide forum I linked to, I have found it to be the best place by far to obtain answers, which after all is what Capricorn probably wanted to know!

P.S. I have seen some pretty bolshy things in ISPReview forums in the past!!
With no moderator to be seen. :eek:

;) :laugh:
We do have a very good system that allows you to report any bolshy posts and it emails all Admins and moderators so if we were doing something online we are brought back here to deal. I do know that there are a few on there that seem to be allowed to do what ever they want and bully other forum users.

Most forums do grow into a community where everyone helps each other not try to tear other members apart when they are asking for help or offering help.

Each to their own.

I have sent others to the F2Support forums and they have been happy with the help.

Capricorn

Pro Member
Thanks again, I hoped there might have been a Forum like the one I used with NDO, I expect I'll use both of the Forums mentioned above

Pimpernel

Top Member
Capricorn said:
Thanks again, I hoped there might have been a Forum like the one I used with NDO, I expect I'll use both of the Forums mentioned above
;) :)

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2508)
  2. FTTP (2192)
  3. FTTC (1656)
  4. Building Digital UK (1604)
  5. Politics (1423)
  6. Openreach (1416)
  7. Business (1236)
  8. Statistics (1097)
  9. FTTH (1070)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1035)
  11. Fibre Optic (967)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (906)
  14. 4G (896)
  15. Virgin Media (855)
  16. Sky Broadband (595)
  17. EE (590)
  18. TalkTalk (577)
  19. Vodafone (516)
  20. Security (411)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules