Sponsored

fair feed back

nodrog

ULTIMATE Member
how are demon doing these days was considering going for them as my 1st bb isp seems fair price but have they sorted the speed problems anybody using them give a fair feedback thanks.

Cobblers

Pro Member
Have used Demon for years and get great download speeds. Most of my time after surfing is spent on gaming, which I find I'm always amoungst the lowest for pings etc.

Would def recommend them to you. Saying that, I am tempted to look elsewhere "as the grass is always greener on the other side" but not sure who else I would pick.

Have used Vispa Internet, but I, along with many other users had problems a while back which didn't go down to well. But then every ISP has problems though don' they?

onephat

ULTIMATE Member
yup

nodrog

ULTIMATE Member
got connected today with eclipse. only 512 but getting 2.2mb at present. went with them because of reliability rather than for the speed. line has been working for 3 days but official connection date was today, can now use webmail and webspace. will see how it goes as this is my first isp. fingers are crossed it may be the last especially if we get a speed boost in the near future.

thanks for taking the time to give the feedback unfortunateley it was too late
:hrmph:

onephat

ULTIMATE Member
I'm a happy Eclipse user, had a few speed issues last week and the week before, there still going on ish but not as bad. It's nice to talk to ISP that are A) Polite B) Know what there talking about C) Take the time to explain things - ALL 3 OF THOSE ECLIPSE DO !!

Quincy

Pro Member
I personaly wouldnt recommend demon, mainly because its your fist isp and their tech support is dyer. Not very reliable either. Home office which is 5 quid more is meant to be better

Cobblers

Pro Member
^^ That's the one I've got and as it described, it's a fast connection. Not sure what their £19.99 package is like.

They do say you get what you pay for and I can believe it too.

Must admit I'm surprised how many bad reviews DEMON are getting on this web page of late. And although ISP's have problems, it's wierd that almost every DEMON customer who has had problems decided to come on this web page and complain about it.

Unicast

ULTIMATE Member
Didn't Demon move their residential broadband support out to India?

Cobblers

Pro Member
Harsh, but true when it first happened. Recent calls the people on the other end have been fine and got any query I wanted cleared up without a hitch.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2512)
  2. FTTP (2204)
  3. FTTC (1658)
  4. Building Digital UK (1607)
  5. Politics (1428)
  6. Openreach (1419)
  7. Business (1239)
  8. Statistics (1099)
  9. FTTH (1076)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1039)
  11. Fibre Optic (969)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (916)
  13. Wireless Internet (909)
  14. 4G (900)
  15. Virgin Media (857)
  16. Sky Broadband (595)
  17. EE (592)
  18. TalkTalk (580)
  19. Vodafone (518)
  20. Security (413)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules