Sponsored

fast4 dial up

keymaster

Casual Member
Hi
my friend had fast4 dial up and for four months was getting bills for "calls" yet she already pays for her calls to BT.
When she signed up for her monthly contract she only signed for unlimited dial up. after the first month and every subsequent month she raised a ticket and emailed them to say stop charging her for calls, very few were responded too.
Every month they took more that the £6.99 out of her bank account saying this was for voice calls - so she left them, they now want a further £8.99 for her last months voice calls, but cannot get as she cancelled the debit.
Fast4 emailed her to say they have passed the £8.99 on to debt collectors, when actually they owe her money as she has already paid for all these calls for 4-5 months to BT.
Surely if they had by mistake took land line calls too then BT would not also be charging for it?
Please help
Key

Mark.J

Administrator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Provided she still has the original subscription confirmation email/letter as evidence, which should state the package subscribed to, then she has nothing to fear from debt collectors. If not then she can always direct the debt collectors to BT whom should be able to confirm that Fast4 made no request to transfer the calls.

However if I were her I'd also start a counter-complaints process against them via the ISPA and CISAS as that will work in her favour too. Likewise any messages she's saved from communication with Fast4 about the issue may also come in handy.

keymaster

Casual Member
Thank you

Hi
Thank you so much, I have done a print screen of all messages for her.
This company chose to ignore most of them.
Thanks again
kEY

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
When she counter claims she needs to add a copy of her BT calls she paid for dated those months I download to my pc every invoice from BT incase I need to print any off. This will prove BT were charging for calls and perhaps give her back the money she has already paid for the calls Fast4 didnt do bu charged.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2512)
  2. FTTP (2207)
  3. FTTC (1660)
  4. Building Digital UK (1607)
  5. Politics (1429)
  6. Openreach (1419)
  7. Business (1240)
  8. Statistics (1100)
  9. FTTH (1077)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1040)
  11. Fibre Optic (970)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (916)
  13. Wireless Internet (910)
  14. 4G (901)
  15. Virgin Media (859)
  16. Sky Broadband (596)
  17. EE (592)
  18. TalkTalk (581)
  19. Vodafone (520)
  20. Security (413)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules