Sponsored

Fritz! routers and Mesh

KDS

ULTIMATE Member
I can't see any reliable reviews on this Zen kindly send me a 7530. is anyone else using it; I want to buy the mesh and try it. my ubiquities and Draytek are getting old now. anyone using the whole ecosystem and finding it ok

KDS

ULTIMATE Member
New google wifi is good and comes with a speaker. Guess google will be collecting lots of data tho.

Yes, UniFi Dream Machine looks really good. It has more memory and processing power than corporate firewalls. :D

Glovepup

ULTIMATE Member
Yes, UniFi Dream Machine looks really good. It has more memory and processing power than corporate firewalls. :D
Been meaning to jump into the world of Unifi, finally bit the bullet and ordered a UDM. Will report back when I can.

sheephouse

... ordered a UDM. Will report back when I can.
I will be interested in your review - I've been a Ubiquiti user for a couple of years or so, and intend to remain so based on my experience. I'm looking to extend/update so a UDM may be on my shopping list.

Glovepup

ULTIMATE Member
I will be interested in your review - I've been a Ubiquiti user for a couple of years or so, and intend to remain so based on my experience. I'm looking to extend/update so a UDM may be on my shopping list.
Got it today and first impressions are good, immediately improved internet speed and latency.

I plan to have separate Wi-Fi networks for IOT devices and my Sonos, which I need to apply some settings for my devices to still reach and manage. This will be a learning experience.

Just a moment ago I had bugger all info, now I'm overloaded! haha

sheephouse

I plan to have separate Wi-Fi networks for IOT devices and my Sonos, which I need to apply some settings for my devices to still reach and manage. This will be a learning experience.
I use 4 SSIDs - one for family use, one for work, one for customers, and one for IoT. Each have different VLANs, and the customer WiFi is controlled using vouchers and is isolated from the others. It all just works, and the info the controller provides about the performance of all the APs and switches is informative.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £19.95 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo Code: HYPER20
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
    Gift: None
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • Vodafone £22.95
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £22.99 (*35.98)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £70 Reward Card
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2658)
  2. FTTP (2464)
  3. FTTC (1724)
  4. Building Digital UK (1663)
  5. Politics (1545)
  6. Openreach (1515)
  7. Business (1329)
  8. FTTH (1237)
  9. Statistics (1159)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1133)
  11. Fibre Optic (1021)
  12. 4G (979)
  13. Wireless Internet (974)
  14. Ofcom Regulation (973)
  15. Virgin Media (940)
  16. EE (656)
  17. Sky Broadband (640)
  18. TalkTalk (620)
  19. Vodafone (608)
  20. 3G (442)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules