Sponsored Links

Fritz! routers and Mesh

KDS

ULTIMATE Member
I can't see any reliable reviews on this Zen kindly send me a 7530. is anyone else using it; I want to buy the mesh and try it. my ubiquities and Draytek are getting old now. anyone using the whole ecosystem and finding it ok

New google wifi is good and comes with a speaker. Guess google will be collecting lots of data tho.

Yes, UniFi Dream Machine looks really good. It has more memory and processing power than corporate firewalls. :D

Sponsored Links
Yes, UniFi Dream Machine looks really good. It has more memory and processing power than corporate firewalls. :D

Been meaning to jump into the world of Unifi, finally bit the bullet and ordered a UDM. Will report back when I can.

... ordered a UDM. Will report back when I can.
I will be interested in your review - I've been a Ubiquiti user for a couple of years or so, and intend to remain so based on my experience. I'm looking to extend/update so a UDM may be on my shopping list.

I will be interested in your review - I've been a Ubiquiti user for a couple of years or so, and intend to remain so based on my experience. I'm looking to extend/update so a UDM may be on my shopping list.

Got it today and first impressions are good, immediately improved internet speed and latency.

I plan to have separate Wi-Fi networks for IOT devices and my Sonos, which I need to apply some settings for my devices to still reach and manage. This will be a learning experience.

Just a moment ago I had bugger all info, now I'm overloaded! haha

I plan to have separate Wi-Fi networks for IOT devices and my Sonos, which I need to apply some settings for my devices to still reach and manage. This will be a learning experience.
I use 4 SSIDs - one for family use, one for work, one for customers, and one for IoT. Each have different VLANs, and the customer WiFi is controlled using vouchers and is isolated from the others. It all just works, and the info the controller provides about the performance of all the APs and switches is informative.

Sponsored Links
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5467)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2523)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2233)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1607)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules