Sponsored

Greetings

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod

rattler

Well You are Failing Me Also

I have left several Answerphone messages on your voicemail and emails from my gmail account and you do Not reply.

My Vivaciti email account is not working and has not over the past 6 days and you really dont seem interested in me as a customer with a problem. I must point out that you DID bother to return a call when I wanted to ammend my payment details.

I am now seriously considering requesting a MAC iaw with Ofcom guidelines but fell that I may not even get a reply to that request.

I dont want to go sounding off in forums but feel as though I am being pushed into this

Does anyone know of another way of getting hold of vivaciti ?

Regards

rattler

rattler

Update

I had a Call this morning and the problems have now been resolved. It would appear that the lack of replies was caused by an office move and BT not being on time with the phone system

Thank-you

Rattler

WifiGuy

Hey ya!

Hi guys I dont knows if this is the place to introduce myself but hello to everybody anyways.

I requested my migration code from AOL on thursday and they said i would have it in my inbox within 48hrs but today (68 or so hrs later) I had to call them up to request it over the phone. Happy days are here now because i can go ahead and get a service that actually gives me more than 1meg instead of lying, cheating and remotely abusing my bandwidth from delhi.

After looking around I've been raising my eyebrows to alot of packages that I've seen but i have found myself reverting back to vivaciti. I think this is 'the one'.

Thursday=:mad:
Today=:laugh:

Mel

ULTIMATE Member
Hi guys I dont knows if this is the place to introduce myself but hello to everybody anyways.

I requested my migration code from AOL on thursday and they said i would have it in my inbox within 48hrs but today (68 or so hrs later) I had to call them up to request it over the phone.

That's beginning to sound like standard practice for AOL. :hrmph:

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod
when l left or asked for my MAC l had it within the hour.. to my email as well.

WifiGuy

Contemplating

Yeah! Truthfully i havent really had many problems with AOL but the one bad point about them is that I have found their communication and understanding towards english people very poor (especially seeing as tho i live in barrow in furness / barra as we would say) and i have quite a broad accent.

Anyway, now I'm out of contract i have roughly a month to decide on another ISP based on the current mac that i have.

After looking around i have noticed that Orange and PCWORLD have teamed up to offer great deals on free laptops if you sign up to a 24 month contract. The free laptop is very tempting but the Orange part of it makes me think NOoooooo!

AOL and Carphone Warehouse have also teamed up to do roughly the same thing but Carphone warehouse is offering a Dell laptop with considerably better specs. This one doesent start until september!

I wonder if any other ISP will follow suit within the next couple of months?

Maybe I will look to vivaciti to gap the time between now and september?

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Plusnet £21.95 (*36.52)
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Reward Card
  • Vodafone £22.00 (*25.00)
    Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • NOW £23.00 (*32.00)
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £23.00 (*29.95)
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest Ultrafast ISPs
  • Community Fibre £25.00 (*29.50)
    Speed: 300Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Double Speed Boost
  • Hyperoptic £25.00 (*35.00)
    Speed: 150Mbps, Unlimited
  • Virgin Media £26.00 (*52.00)
    Speed: 108Mbps, Unlimited
  • Vodafone £26.00 (*29.00)
    Speed: 100Mbps, Unlimited
  • Gigaclear £29.00 (*49.00)
    Speed: 300Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (3376)
  2. BT (2975)
  3. Politics (1884)
  4. Building Digital UK (1884)
  5. FTTC (1869)
  6. Openreach (1792)
  7. Business (1634)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1436)
  9. Statistics (1382)
  10. FTTH (1362)
  11. 4G (1245)
  12. Fibre Optic (1149)
  13. Wireless Internet (1135)
  14. Virgin Media (1132)
  15. Ofcom Regulation (1123)
  16. Vodafone (819)
  17. EE (810)
  18. TalkTalk (747)
  19. 5G (727)
  20. Sky Broadband (726)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules