Sponsored

Hassle Free Service

chelsea

I have been with V21 since September 2005, and i have found there service to be great. So far i have experienced a trouble free service. I don't intend to move ISP's anytime soon, thanks.

Inactive

ULTIMATE Member
chelsea said:
I have been with V21 since September 2005, and i have found there service to be great. So far i have experienced a trouble free service. I don't intend to move ISP's anytime soon, thanks.

You seem to be a voice in the wilderness, it is indeed very rare for anyone to give V21 a glowing report, you don't happen to have any connections with V21 by chance ?... :confused:

chelsea

Connections:shrug: Would that include being a customer? I am new to this ISPreview and on looking up V21, i found it all to be quite negative:confused: and as i have clearly stated in my last post i have enjoyed my service since i have been with them.

Are you an old customer???

Old dude

ULTIMATE Member
If I think someone is doing that, then I click on the little number saying the amount of posts they have done. That brings up everything they have posted.

You can usually get a good idea by looking at all the posts they have done.

chelsea

Excuse me,

Correct me if i am wrong but this is a ISPreview forum, where you can openly discuss the negative and POSITIVE things about ISP's you have dealt with :nod:. I have come on here and shared with people my views on my current ISP and everyone seem's to have decided that there must be something wrong!!!!!

On looking at past post's it would seem that some of you have exprienced problems in the PAST and you have not got over it, it is not possible for every customer to exprience a trouble free service of customer experience. I am one of the lucky ones and i intend to inform people of this after all this is what this site is for ;)

Old dude

ULTIMATE Member
Calm down, I wasnt saying you had any interests with V21, I was simply describing the way I use to look at 'suspects'.

The innocent need fear nothing :laugh:

chelsea

I apologise if you took it personally, my last post was not directed at yourself. :)

BoyTheo

Casual Member
Excuse me,

Correct me if i am wrong but this is a ISPreview forum, where you can openly discuss the negative and POSITIVE things about ISP's you have dealt with :nod:. I have come on here and shared with people my views on my current ISP and everyone seem's to have decided that there must be something wrong!!!!!

On looking at past post's it would seem that some of you have exprienced problems in the PAST and you have not got over it, it is not possible for every customer to exprience a trouble free service of customer experience. I am one of the lucky ones and i intend to inform people of this after all this is what this site is for ;)
This guy sounds just like v21support. Who wants to place bets it is a sock puppet?

Stupid excuses. All problems are in the past, unles they just started this very minute. It's like you are trying to rationalise away bad support.

v21 has been going down down down. It wasn't so bad before. Past problems are current problems, we aren't over it because it's till going on!! And getting worse! That reasoning of yours is utterly foolish.

tracker

ULTIMATE Member
Is it not possible for someone to actually have a trouble free experience? Even with V21?
Have we become so bitter and twisted that when someone voices an opinion other than that we expect we automatically decide it is false?

I have been a V21 customer since 2003 and often wonder what everyone else is whinging at when my service is fine and dandy....then on the other side of the coin others think I'm whinging when I complain about something and comments of "My connection is OK" are directed at me....go figure.

Everyone including myself (except Chelsea it would appear) have had some bad times with V21 at some time or another...That doesn't negate his/her comments about the service he/she purports to have enjoyed.
Good for him/her I say. I just wish my experiences with V21 had been as perfect as chelsea's.

Pimpernel

Top Member
I hope he didn't loose his connection after he made that last post. (19/06/06) :eek: He went awfull quiet!! :rolleyes:

Essex Guy

Top Member
I hope he didn't loose his connection after he made that last post. (19/06/06) :eek: He went awfull quiet!! :rolleyes:

Seems no one has a connection at the moment. Must be 'chelsea's' first problem with V21. :cool:

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2537)
  2. FTTP (2255)
  3. FTTC (1677)
  4. Building Digital UK (1616)
  5. Politics (1444)
  6. Openreach (1432)
  7. Business (1259)
  8. Statistics (1113)
  9. FTTH (1106)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1059)
  11. Fibre Optic (978)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (923)
  13. 4G (919)
  14. Wireless Internet (918)
  15. Virgin Media (871)
  16. EE (606)
  17. Sky Broadband (602)
  18. TalkTalk (587)
  19. Vodafone (535)
  20. 3G (418)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules