Sponsored

Have F4 done you wrong?

Have F4 done you wrong?

• Yes, I have or will take it further.

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Yes, but can't be bothered about doing anything.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No, Nothing's wrong with F4.

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod
l think a low level should do the trick..

IveBeenDone4

Ah, I see - no it's not the Harddrive or Motherboard.

It's the wiring in between - the cable appears to be "Twisted", this would have damaged certain conductors. Therefore it is likely that any data on Harddrive or Motherboard is now seriously "Corrupted".

Anyway this model was superseeded by one of those "Genuine" models. But I doubt that this model will be replaced as it serves it's function perfectly as a "Random" generator.

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod
lol :D

Capped4

Pro Member
Nah, its PICNIC, Problem In Chair, Not In Computer.... There are may users worthy of being badged PICNIC.
Wanting A New,Knowledge-Enriching Routine ?

5atan

We will all need a fast broadband connection to follow this forum after Redten's customers get connected (tomorrow) to fast4’s ~5Kbs CC naughty pipe
while they are asked to accept their new cap and T&C’s

Mel

ULTIMATE Member
I thought they were only getting ceased today. BT used to take 7 days to complete a cease, and then 1 -10 days for a re-activation, although I guess they may have speed the process up these days.

I wonder why they didn't ask redten customers for their mac codes so they could migrate them right away?

IveBeenDone4

Crumbs...... Can't wait till I get away from F4, It's been weeks at 5kb/s - I think I'm going mental......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
!NEW! - Upto 56K speeds on your Broadband Line - Sign up today, as tomorrow we'll change the rules - so hurry - !NEW!

Slow4 today, Slow4 Tomorrow - You'll just love trying to get away from us :rolleyes:

T&C's are subject to change at anytime, and do not necessarily regard trading rules and laws.... Enjoy the fun and sign up today.

Blackist A Shoddy Trader And Return Defence Strategically....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahh, feel a tad better now.... not much, but it may just keep me quiet for a few hours.....

Mel

ULTIMATE Member
Crumbs...... Can't wait till I get away from F4, It's been weeks at 5kb/s - I think I'm going mental......

!NEW! - Upto 56K speeds on your Broadband Line - Sign up today, as tomorrow we'll change the rules - so hurry - !NEW!

Slow4 today, Slow4 Tomorrow - You'll just love trying to get away from us :rolleyes:

T&C's are subject to change at anytime, and do not necessarily regard trading rules and laws.... Enjoy the fun and sign up today.

Blackist A Shoddy Trader And Return Defence Strategically....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahh, feel a tad better now.... not much, but it may just keep me quiet for a few hours.....
5kbps?? So fast4's dial-up is up to 10 times faster than fast4's broadband :eek:

Eezageeza

Haha.

That's a point though - might as well use their dialup service in the interim (if you don't mind engaging your phone line).

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
5kbps?? So fast4's dial-up is up to 10 times faster than fast4's broadband :eek:

Yes Mel almost sure they shouldn't be charging them since they pay for Broadband whichis reconised as above 512K if Fast4 peg them back to 5k then they are breaking the tearms and conditions of the contract. Since this is 10time slower than Dial up which is reconised as not Broadband.

Any lawyers in the house to define the law on this charge for Broadband 10 times slower than Dieal-up?

While I am at it all those who have enured this speed contact the ADR complaining about it list the dates you called Fast4 over this speed and what was said. I am sure they will come down in favour that fast4 should refund the payments for such a poultry speed classes as BB

IveBeenDone4

ooooppppsss

Sorry duh, I should have checked what I wrote - Should be 56kb/s... or 5kB/s

But anyway, It's still damn ssssllllllllooooooowwww....

Thanks for pointing out my error....

MJW

Casual Member
I haven't been round these parts since I migrated away from this dire ISP, but I just popped back to say that since I joined my new provider (ADSL24) I have never been happier.

I regret that since the change I haven't done anything to spread the news of the sheer evil of F***4, well apart from warning any potential customers such as friends/family & acquaintances.

They treated me (& many others) like absolute vomit & I really wish I'd taken it further, but then life's too short - I'm a lover not a fighter & the grass is so much greener now.

5atan

I haven't been round these parts since I migrated away from this dire ISP, but I just popped back to say that since I joined my new provider (ADSL24) I have never been happier.

I regret that since the change I haven't done anything to spread the news of the sheer evil of F***4, well apart from warning any potential customers such as friends/family & acquaintances.

They treated me (& many others) like absolute vomit & I really wish I'd taken it further, but then life's too short - I'm a lover not a fighter & the grass is so much greener now.
but you did complain to CISAS? and get your money back that you paid while not having BB speeds?

why should FARCE4 get away with it

MJW

Casual Member
but you did complain to CISAS? and get your money back that you paid while not having BB speeds?

why should FARCE4 get away with it
No I didn't 5atan. I regret not doing my research & taking it further, but frankly, I just couldn't be arsed, I just wanted to move on to a new provider & never hear that disgusting name mentioned ever again.

I'm over it now & just checked their site out of interest. Nothing's changed I see. Can't believe they're still trading.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2555)
  2. FTTP (2300)
  3. FTTC (1688)
  4. Building Digital UK (1627)
  5. Politics (1462)
  6. Openreach (1445)
  7. Business (1277)
  8. FTTH (1131)
  9. Statistics (1119)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1070)
  11. Fibre Optic (987)
  12. Wireless Internet (932)
  13. Ofcom Regulation (931)
  14. 4G (927)
  15. Virgin Media (876)
  16. EE (607)
  17. Sky Broadband (602)
  18. TalkTalk (588)
  19. Vodafone (543)
  20. 3G (418)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules