Sponsored

Have I made an error

paul316

Pro Member
Hi,

Firstly, I dunno rather I should put this in here or the Enta forum. Sorry if in wrong place, but it does involve ADSL24 who I wish to sign up with.

Please be aware that you will need to set up a payment method for the ongoing monthly charges of £19.99 this can be done either by Direct Debit or Continuous Card Authority via the eBilling site. Your order will be processed when you have made payment and set up a payment method for the ongoing charges.

I hope someone can help me with this.

I went to set up my credit card details for the first month with ADSL24 on billing.enta, and that was fine. I then had to go and set up payment for the incoming months, and I initially selected DD, and it says they send out a form for me to fill in within 10 days. Now, I have since regretted that as I wouldn't want to wait 10 days, and I decided to set up Continuous Card Authority with a credit card.

My question after all that bluster is, the fact that I changed from DD to CCA would that effect the processing of my order? As I assume that once I clicked on wanting to pay by DD, they will have this noted down, and my change to CCA might be too late and I will have to wait the 10 days for the DD forms?

Thanks, and sorry for this post, I hope you know where am coming from.

Regards

Paul.

lobster1

if you set up the CCA correctly it should take immediate effect rendering the possible uncompleted DD obsolete.
the payment set up system is one of the very few things that entanet could do with tweaking a bit, it can be a bit confusing, im sure i set up my DD online.
you should enjoy the service provided by adsl24, things tend to work pretty good, especially on the support side

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2508)
  2. FTTP (2192)
  3. FTTC (1656)
  4. Building Digital UK (1604)
  5. Politics (1423)
  6. Openreach (1416)
  7. Business (1236)
  8. Statistics (1097)
  9. FTTH (1070)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1035)
  11. Fibre Optic (967)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (906)
  14. 4G (896)
  15. Virgin Media (855)
  16. Sky Broadband (595)
  17. EE (590)
  18. TalkTalk (577)
  19. Vodafone (516)
  20. Security (411)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules