Sponsored

Have we just been hoodwinked by Netservices?

thecaretaker

Top Member
snap. Likewise, it is now 8 days.

I understand why you fee aggrieved by the situation, please understand we are doing our best to make life as easy as possible for customers in this unfortunate position. If you are within 7 days of sign up we can return you to the queue to be ceased as per the cooling off period. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to provide mac codes and this is a netservices restriction until all of the ceases have been completed.

ANdyoz

Top Member
Snigger, snigger...

Worth a try anyway. I will just sit it out with EezeDSL and see how stable their systems are for now. No real damage done.

I keep reminding myself that at least we are away from V21/Biscist.... and hopefully with an ISP that will pay it's Netservices bills (I think their higher fees are a good sign that they should have money left over to pay NS!)

hoochiepoos

Stop right there

I like Netservices now. They have given me a month of free internet and then they will cancel the connection which will probably take BT a while (10 days) to disconnect but then I am free :D . Ok this means a wait and a charge when I choose my new ISP but its better than nothing :p . I understand that they can't give out the MAC codes, which is a shame but it was V21 - Biscit's responsibility to do that. I hate V21 Biscit! Pile of crap answer machine 24 hours a day.:mad:

The reason I am not gonna take up the ezeedsl offer is that you have to pay quartley which is a bit much.

PS I don't work for netservices but was treated well when I phoned them.

thecaretaker

Top Member
I keep reminding myself that at least we are away from V21/Biscist.... and hopefully with an ISP that will pay it's Netservices bills (I think their higher fees are a good sign that they should have money left over to pay NS!)

That's true. I was happy with V21 for 4 years using netservices. It was only when Biscit came alone, things went downhill.

I hope their dslMAX offer proves to be just as reliable. If it stays reliable, I should have no cause to contact customer support.

I'll keep my website up though, got to keep them on their toes :D
http://www.thecaretakers.net/ezeedsl.html

ANdyoz

Top Member
I also had no issues with V21 over 3 years unlike others here who seem to have had a terrible time. Only occassional email issues that were solved so fast I barely noticed them.

That's why I put my plan to change ISP's on the 'long-finger' when I started my new business. A case of... "If it ain't broke don't fix it". Whooops!!

One things that still confuses me is - I originally singed up with Fast 4 but at some stage was transferred to V21 about 12 months ago. I actually thought they were the same company so didn't query it. Still can't my head around that one?

ANdyoz

Top Member
I like Netservices now.

I still can't see why NS have been villified so much. If I had clients that weren't paying me then I would also stop servicing them and wouldn't have even bothered my arse wasting time trying to find them a replacement service.

True, Netservices only offered one option but I think they could have equally said...sorry V21 customers F**k off now, not our problem. Does anyone know that the slight lag in doing the BT cease orders is not just a technical issue and NOT some conspiracy?

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Vodafone £19.50 (*22.50)
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • NOW £20.00 (*32.00)
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*25.00)
    Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo Code: ROKUGIFT
  • TalkTalk £21.00 (*29.95)
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Shell Energy £21.99 (*30.99)
    Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest Ultrafast ISPs
  • Vodafone £23.50 (*26.50)
    Speed: 100Mbps, Unlimited
  • Gigaclear £24.00 (*49.00)
    Speed: 300Mbps, Unlimited
  • Hyperoptic £25.00 (*35.00)
    Speed: 150Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo Code: ROKUGIFT
  • Community Fibre £27.50 (*32.50)
    Speed: 200Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: First 6 Months Free
  • Virgin Media £28.00 (*52.00)
    Speed: 108Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (3667)
  2. BT (3044)
  3. Politics (1975)
  4. Building Digital UK (1945)
  5. FTTC (1897)
  6. Openreach (1862)
  7. Business (1717)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1501)
  9. Statistics (1430)
  10. FTTH (1367)
  11. 4G (1295)
  12. Virgin Media (1196)
  13. Fibre Optic (1184)
  14. Wireless Internet (1176)
  15. Ofcom Regulation (1167)
  16. Vodafone (859)
  17. EE (845)
  18. 5G (792)
  19. TalkTalk (781)
  20. Sky Broadband (757)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules