Votes: 34 85.0%
  • No, 15gb is enough for me

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • I am thinking of joining Fast4

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Mac

Top Member
Just found the create a poll option. How many people are going to stay with Fast4 and how many are going to leave?

paul316

Pro Member
Wow! I hope those two who voted "I am thinking of joining Fast4" are actually prepared for the nightmare that is Fast4.

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod
shame no one turned on the viewing of who voted, altho that might make things somewhat uneasy when it concerns the fact reps are here.

Mac

Top Member
^^^^^ yeah, thats why I thought anonymity was the best option. Although it is just a Poll, in no way is it meant to **** fast 4 off.

mc6415

Pro Member
Wow! I hope those two who voted "I am thinking of joining Fast4" are actually prepared for the nightmare that is Fast4.
Hmm I'm not making accusations don't get me wrong it's just I've become a bit cynical after the whole Fast4 saga, just have a think how many Fast4 reps are there on the forums, just let that sink in and see what assumptions you can draw from that.

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod
doesnt that skew the voting process? in fact is an IPS voting for themselves actually good buisness... because prospective customers come here and read reviews.. now no accusations here however ld like to know if the ISP voted for themselves, and l know in the admin panel its possible to check in Vbulletin.

Weatherlawyer

ULTIMATE Member
If Microsoft are allowed to vote as national bodies in the latest ISO scandal, then I imagine pretty much anything goes in open forums.

spasmj

Casual Member
Perhaps its time for a new poll, along the lines of "How long do you think Fast4 are going to last?"

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod
indeed, l emailed a while back, might be worth re-mailing just to see if they would retract most statements made on the idea that they have changed completely to what they brought across then.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2555)
  2. FTTP (2301)
  3. FTTC (1688)
  4. Building Digital UK (1628)
  5. Politics (1463)
  6. Openreach (1445)
  7. Business (1277)
  8. FTTH (1132)
  9. Statistics (1120)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1071)
  11. Fibre Optic (987)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (933)
  13. Wireless Internet (932)
  14. 4G (927)
  15. Virgin Media (876)
  16. EE (607)
  17. Sky Broadband (602)
  18. TalkTalk (588)
  19. Vodafone (543)
  20. 3G (418)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules