Sponsored Links

Huawei B535 on 3 major problems.

cheers I'll try later me and the wife are working from home so can't mess with the net , I wonder if my 3 sim will work in the huawei r218h that Vodafone set me with the sim.

Thanks again

The Huawei B535-232's that Three ship out are just standard Huawei unlocked devices with standard Huawei firmware. So you can use them with any SIM/network (including standard Phone SIMs with a data allowance).

Thanks it worked no issues, unfortunately not as fast as three(when it’s working) and the ping is not very good so can’t play games on it. So will probably put it in overnight to download the Xbox stuff. So annoying that you have to mess about like this three should pull there finger out. But in the current climate only small beer really. Thanks again for your help .

Managed to get some downloads working with my Three mobile.

- Switched the phone to 3G in the phone settings
- Started a personal hotspot
- Connected the Xbox to the hotspot
- Once the download began connected plugged the B535 Ethernet cable in

The download continued and it seemed to be at 4G speeds from the B535.

It seemed to only work for one download and then came the old installation stopped error and I had to go through the steps again for each individual download. Hope it helps someone.

I tried downloading a title from game pass and got the usual installation stopped. That was over wi-fi. I'll try and have another go today.

My xbox is also back to normal as of Friday, downloading everything properly. So something has happened finally it seems.

Good next that some people seem to have got it working with Three. Still no luck here.
Tried resetting the B535 but still the same old errors.
Guess I’ll wait a few more days. Maybe it’s something to do with the local masts and they haven’t fixed my local mast? Clutching at straws.

Obviously a lot of people are having problems with Three at the moment, especially with the Xbox, but just to give a bit of balance, Three and their unlimited SIMs have worked really well for me. Just tested my speed at 19:20 on a Saturday evening in the midst of a UK semi lock down and I'm still getting over 30Mbps down and a bit more than that up. And that's costing me less than £18/month. I know that's no help to those who are suffering poor connectivity, but to anyone who thinks Three is complete crap - they aren't!

After two months of no Xbox....mine is finally downloading. A little erratic but at least we have movement! Had to do a factory reset on the router but at least it’s doing something

Mine is doing this thing now where the download speed fluctuates between 700kbps and 60mbs but the actual amount downloaded does not increase.

My only issue currently now that X box is fixed is BBC Streaming, but that is the BBC as its the same on Vodafone.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules