Sponsored Links

i believe there is no limit of learning.

I have a web hosting firm and i want to give all the facilities to my clients.could you please tell me what should i keep in mind to get more clients?i believe there is no limit of learning.

^^^ LOL thats a bit ironic considering you are also linking to your own site, which also has hosting options does it not?

Sponsored Links
I thought that while typing my name at the end but considering that for 100% of other replies I have done exactly the same I saw no reason to not.. it's more of an identity than an advert. As you know, I've always "signed off" the same on other forums too.

I haven't just joined this site and started asking questions about how to gain customers on my first post etc.

Your reply seems like yet more provocation - as is your typical style, I won't bother replying to whatever drivel you post in reply.

Tom - www.mouselike.org

If he's giving all the facilities away, can I have a nice swivel chair??

I thought that while typing my name at the end but considering that for 100% of other replies I have done exactly the same I saw no reason to not.. it's more of an identity than an advert. As you know, I've always "signed off" the same on other forums too.

I haven't just joined this site and started asking questions about how to gain customers on my first post etc.

Your reply seems like yet more provocation - as is your typical style, I won't bother replying to whatever drivel you post in reply.

Tom - www.mouselike.org

It was not meant as provocation it was an observation. I freely admit you have always signed your posts like that, and i freely agree the OP post probably is SPAM.

However it can be argued your sig drives potential trade also, and to be honest noticing that fact i wouldn't call it drivel. Its ironic as i said. I could not care really if you or anyone advertises their site or services in a signature or similar, it does not bother me in any fashion. I think everyone reading is big boy or girl enough to decide if they should be buying from any individual and which individuals flogging/advertising web related services in an open forum. Spammers and rude people would not be my first choice.

Tom has been a long standing member of ISPreview.co.uk and I have no problems with his signature. End of discussion on that point. The OP, on the other hand, is headed for a spam bin.

Sponsored Links
Does this mean I wont get my swivel chair??

:crap: We have a baby on the way; and with that and trying to save the £2,000 for Jasmins next visa, I dont have ANY spare cash for upgrading my PC or replacing the creaky, 20 year old dining chair I am using after my last desk chair broke.

Save the £2,000 for the other halfs visa then fleece the kids child support for a new chair ;)
(Said jokingly before i get incoming fire and brimstone)

Sponsored Links
Even as a joke, I'm not sure it would work; Jasmin's visa is stamped "No Recourse to Public Funds", so I am not sure we will get child benefit or any other benefit when the child is born.

It pee's me off, illegals get money thrown at them, housing, and welfare payments, but the people who struggle to get her through the proper channels are milked for every penny possible.

If I could speak French I would move there for a couple of years, the total visa cost in the UK is now over £4000, in France it costs
NOTHING!!!!

Nothing to stop him except the large statement on the visa and the promise they made that they can be self sustaining when filling out the paperwork to get said visa? Once she has a settlement visa / permit then that restriction doesn't apply (afaik). On the flip side NHS is weird and you can get signed onto the NHS with nothing more than a statement of "I plan to settle here", no NI card required - astonished me! {although it's possible that has changed in the past 8 years}.

Tom - www.mouselike.org

Even as a joke, I'm not sure it would work; Jasmin's visa is stamped "No Recourse to Public Funds", so I am not sure we will get child benefit or any other benefit when the child is born.

It pee's me off, illegals get money thrown at them, housing, and welfare payments, but the people who struggle to get her through the proper channels are milked for every penny possible.

If I could speak French I would move there for a couple of years, the total visa cost in the UK is now over £4000, in France it costs
NOTHING!!!!

Think you will find you can still get child benefit. Assuming you are the father and assuming you have not given up your status as a British citizen. That surely would make the child half British, would it not?

On a lighter note and what should had been said before, congrats on having a mini Captain running around soon :)

Thanks guys, the NHS is rather strange, they happily signed Jasmin up at the local doctors and give out prescriptions when needed, but they are still not sure if she is entitled to vaccinations!!!!

As for moving to France and picking up the language, I am REALLY bad at learning languages; even 6 months in China only taught me 10-20 new words, and most of those were rude ones!!!

PS, I suspect from the timing that the new mini Captain, will actually be a mini Captainess, although we wont get that confirmed for another month.

French used to garner my lowest marks at school. My teacher was a lovely old dear, but every term my school report for French would read "Ian tries diligently to learn French, but is basically useless", and would give me a C-; apart from PE, every other subject got an A or A+

Dont think they are allowed to say that these days!!!

Sponsored Links
French used to garner my lowest marks at school. My teacher was a lovely old dear, but every term my school report for French would read "Ian tries diligently to learn French, but is basically useless", and would give me a C-; apart from PE, every other subject got an A or A+

Dont think they are allowed to say that these days!!!

:D :D

Yes I do so miss those teachers that never held back with their own personal thoughts :) . My history lesson report was much the same as yours. In fairness I did fall asleep during those lessons and getting coal miners confused with the Suffragettes is apparently quite a rare mistake for most.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules