Sponsored

I need a solution to get out of Fast4

tcib

Could someone kindly advise me on what to do.

I wrote to them on 20 February asking for a deadlock letter. I have still not received it.
I spoke to them on 13 March and they advised they would send a second one via recorded post as the first one was never received.

Therefore it has now been a month of them procrastinating. Do I have to have the deadlock letter to take this further? Am I at their mercy until they send it to me?

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Contact their ADR tell them about the calls and the supposed loss of the deadlock letter, have proof of calls via telephone bill. Think you will find this will do.

Mel

ULTIMATE Member
If they twice agreed to send a deadlock letter (and even claimed to have sent one), then I guess it could be argued that they have accepted that your complaint should immediately be referred to the arbitration scheme ( CISAS).

http://www.cisas.org.uk/Guidance_Notes.asp
You can apply to use CISAS if you have not been able to settle your complaint within three months of first complaining to the company, or if the company has referred you to the scheme

However I don't know if CISAS will proceed immediately without an actual deadlock letter, You'll have to contact them to find out. If they won't you may have to wait another 2 months.

I would suggest phoning Ofcom for advice and to complain, and also submitting a complaint to the the ISPA http://www.ispa.org.uk/ (NJP Services are members).

tcib

Thank you for both of your advice. Will start my new letter and send it to the appropriate bodies.

tcib

Several months later... what a relief to not have to glance at this forum on an almost daily basis.

Falcon net have proven to be fab. No complaints at all.

Anyhow... I filed a complaint with CISAS. They forwarded it on to Fast 4 and atypically Fast 4 did not reply therefore I have just received word that an adjudicator has been appointed to further this and that Fast 4 will now incur their charges.

What a lengthy process this is proving to be.

Anyone had any joy?

mrzoot

Top Member
Several months later... what a relief to not have to glance at this forum on an almost daily basis.

Falcon net have proven to be fab. No complaints at all.

Anyhow... I filed a complaint with CISAS. They forwarded it on to Fast 4 and atypically Fast 4 did not reply therefore I have just received word that an adjudicator has been appointed to further this and that Fast 4 will now incur their charges.

What a lengthy process this is proving to be.

Anyone had any joy?
yes, i did. i left :laugh:

tcib

SUCCESS. It has been many months coming but I finally received a cheque for the sum of 85 pounds AND a written apology. Woo Hoo.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2508)
  2. FTTP (2192)
  3. FTTC (1656)
  4. Building Digital UK (1604)
  5. Politics (1423)
  6. Openreach (1416)
  7. Business (1236)
  8. Statistics (1097)
  9. FTTH (1070)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1035)
  11. Fibre Optic (967)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (906)
  14. 4G (896)
  15. Virgin Media (855)
  16. Sky Broadband (595)
  17. EE (590)
  18. TalkTalk (577)
  19. Vodafone (516)
  20. Security (411)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules