Sponsored

ICUK vs AAISP

Jimbo1954

I am currnetly using AAISP as my ISP, and up to about a year ago, I was a very happy bunny (since about 2005!). Lately, however, they have dropped the ball badly. The last week I have had more downtime than uptime, and when I went to the "Status" pages, it was not clear why this should be so. When speaking to their support, I got a response that is best described as "sullen". It's not the first time, either! They just don't seem to be the company they were. I lost mails and had others delayed because of their inability to keep a service up for a resaonable time, and that damages business. They provide ststic IPs, so they must *know* they will be used to support mail servers...

So I looked round and found ICUK. I had an email conversation with one of their people, who seemed clued up. Their prices look right. I like the look of their services. However, there is one last thing to check: What do you guys out there think of them? Are they any good? Are there any horror stories? Tell me the information I *won't* find on their website....please?

Thanks
Jimbo

We're an ICUK reseller and have been for about a year now. We've put many of our customer's lines, broadband and phone, through ICUK and have received nothing but the best possible service. In that time, we have only had one fault, which was a migration that BT messed up, and ICUK were quick and helpful to make sure the problem was resolved as quickly as possible. I'd whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone.

Marc

Mark.J

Administrator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
The ICUK reviews on our site seem very positive and we haven't seen any real complaints about them for awhile.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2509)
  2. FTTP (2196)
  3. FTTC (1657)
  4. Building Digital UK (1606)
  5. Politics (1424)
  6. Openreach (1417)
  7. Business (1238)
  8. Statistics (1098)
  9. FTTH (1072)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1036)
  11. Fibre Optic (967)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (906)
  14. 4G (898)
  15. Virgin Media (857)
  16. Sky Broadband (595)
  17. EE (591)
  18. TalkTalk (579)
  19. Vodafone (517)
  20. Security (411)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules