Sponsored

If you can not phone out

Naimspeople

ISP Rep
If you cannot phone out

For those who had their call charges etc via Biscit and find they can no longer make calls . Please dial 1280 before the number you are calling as this should route your call charges via B.T.

Naims.co.uk / Naims.net

Last edited:

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Contact BT and ask to move your landline back to them.

Naimspeople

ISP Rep
This unfortunate incedent is long behind us and since that time we have enjoyed working with Entanet as our wholesale provider which ultimately has been a benefit to our customers.

Naimspeople

ISP Rep
But still move back to BT.
Really? BT charge £17.99 per month plus £3.20 per month for weekend and evening calls or £7.95PM for anytime calls OR 10.24 pence per minute ( to landline) and 17.07 pence just to connect your call no matter how long the call ( all call charges are rounded up to the minute and the penny, so actually 11p & 18p). So those not wanted to take a chance go for the seemlingly all inclusives and will pay £25.94 per month for a landline and most calls.

We charge £13.80 per month inc VAT and calls are charged at 2p per minute Inc VAT and 2p Inc VAT to connect a call at anytime and any day of the week and billed by the second. All of our customers report they are making noticable savings on their landline charges every month.

AAuser27

Top Member
Really? BT charge £17.99 per month plus £3.20 per month for weekend and evening calls or £7.95PM for anytime calls OR 10.24 pence per minute ( to landline) and 17.07 pence just to connect your call no matter how long the call ( all call charges are rounded up to the minute and the penny, so actually 11p & 18p). So those not wanted to take a chance go for the seemlingly all inclusives and will pay £25.94 per month for a landline and most calls.

We charge £13.80 per month inc VAT and calls are charged at 2p per minute Inc VAT and 2p Inc VAT to connect a call at anytime and any day of the week and billed by the second. All of our customers report they are making noticable savings on their landline charges every month.
Hey - news flash buster. Not everyone WANTS, NEEDS or CARES about saving money, just because you are cheaper does not make you better. I bet if your customers all used the WeQ4U access number they would save even more on whatever provider they were with.

So yes - still moving back to BT is always an option for anyone with you or not.

And whilst I admit the BT billing is as clear as mud it does suggest the evening and weekend calls are built in my £30 a month broadband charge. It actually states

This is the cost of your Package at £30.00 a month, charged in advance from
3 Dec 2015 to 2 Jan 2016. This gives you:

Calling Plan Unlimited Eve and Weekend Calls

Broadband Unlimited BT Infinity 2

£47,99 a month - just as I paid to another ISP - Nothing hidden like you suggest... not that I am surprised by that.

Naimspeople

ISP Rep
Hey - news flash buster. Not everyone WANTS, NEEDS or CARES about saving money, just because you are cheaper does not make you better.

That is true and when you put our monthly line rental costs with our unlimited broadband package, in most cases our customer will be paying slightly more than the advertised introductory prices of some large ISP. But they will be very clear as to how the costs are distributed between the phone line rental and the broadband service, no smoke and mirrors, they can leave one service and keep the other and not be penalises or locked in to a fresh 12 month contract. Plus they will also get support that some companies would charge a small fortune for. Unlike LLU providers like TalkTalk or Sky, they will still be on the BT Infrastucture, so no worries about the costs of getting back to a service provider running over the BT infrastructure should they decide to leave and get involved in trandfer fro the LLU providers circuit.

Naims Customer Service

AAuser27

Top Member
I don't think many if any give a rats ass about where you put your funds. Most just care about how much they pay. Yes thanks for the quick lesson about everyone apart from non BT reliant providers all being on the BT Infrastructure, all 2004 leaning stuff there. `You forgot the bit where BTO won't allow any ISP to have their own Engineers to deal with said LLU kit - and therefore are still reliant on BTO to physically fix stuff.

But that's not relevant in your sales patter, of which I have no interest.

Mark.J

Administrator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Hi AAuser27,

Some of your posting here is perhaps bordering on being in breach of our 'no trolling' rule. Can you cut it out and please try to be polite towards other forum users, thanks.

AAuser27

Top Member
Sure, as long as they stop their sales troll stuff as it smells of desperation. And that's not good for a company

Captain_Cretin

ULTIMATE Member
Desperation, I was thinking the same thing; why on earth come back and answer threads last opened when Tony/Gordo were living in Downing Street.

Naimspeople

ISP Rep
Desperation, I was thinking the same thing; why on earth come back and answer threads last opened when Tony/Gordo were living in Downing Street.
This is not desperation we have plenty of business customers to keep us going. It was simply a case of rediscovering Ispreview and when we read the heading of "If you can not phone out" linked to Naims, we thought we should update the post confirming the situation as it is today. We didn't expect a response but felt we should defend our services against the comments left by AAuser27.

Regards

Naims customer service

Captain_Cretin

ULTIMATE Member
But is wasnt just this thread, you necro-posted in several old Naims threads,replying to questions posited back when I still had hair.

AAuser27

Top Member
Defend your service? I've heard it all now. In my book Entanet have always provided a decent network. It's just the things they seem to choose to bolt to it if you get my drift.

Mark.J

Administrator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Final warning AAuser27, Trolling on here will get you banned.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £18.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 30Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Code: HYPER19
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Origin Broadband £23.00
  • Vodafone £23.00
  • SSE £23.00 (*33.00)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2463)
  2. FTTP (2091)
  3. FTTC (1630)
  4. Building Digital UK (1574)
  5. Politics (1380)
  6. Openreach (1376)
  7. Business (1206)
  8. Statistics (1077)
  9. FTTH (1014)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1004)
  11. Fibre Optic (957)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (902)
  13. Wireless Internet (884)
  14. 4G (873)
  15. Virgin Media (842)
  16. Sky Broadband (585)
  17. EE (575)
  18. TalkTalk (563)
  19. Vodafone (497)
  20. Security (402)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules