Sponsored Links

International Simcards

mobilefreak

Pro Member
Good morning,

I think we could collect here Simcards which also workes outside the EU and EU.

Google fi

Flexiroam

Gigsky

Three uk

Voxi which supports faroe Islands and Swizerland as well

And Vodafone Ireland which supports EU and Swizerland Sint Maarten Curacao as well as Isle of Man Jersey Guernsey and Suriname

Out of curiosity, how have you become so interested in all this? What do uou do for a living that requires so much traveling, especially during a pandemic? :)

Sponsored Links
I want to know.... why are internet and mobile plans so expensive in America!!!!!!!!! £50/mth for unlimited data on Google Fi and here you can get unlimited data here for as little as £3 with cashback! ($4.00 approx.)

I want to know.... why are internet and mobile plans so expensive in America!!!!!!!!! £50/mth for unlimited data on Google Fi and here you can get unlimited data here for as little as £3 with cashback! ($4.00 approx.)
I've always wondered that. I know one part of it is that the North Americas are very sparsely populated but that can't be all of it.

I think the majority of it is probably just the fact that it's expensive, because it's expensive and the MNOs won't want to cannibalise their own profits.

Even the 'cheap' ones such as Mint and Straight Talk aren't that cheap by our British standards.

Look at the canadian prices i am having a swiss yallo sim becsuse it covers Camada Amerika Turkey Farore Islands as well as Andorra and Russia

In Canada you pay this

I've always wondered that. I know one part of it is that the North Americas are very sparsely populated but that can't be all of it.

I think the majority of it is probably just the fact that it's expensive, because it's expensive and the MNOs won't want to cannibalise their own profits.

Even the 'cheap' ones such as Mint and Straight Talk aren't that cheap by our British standards.
Things just seem so stale over there, no choice, you just gotta bend over and take it really, especially for broadband round there. They use DOCSIS mostly over there don't they?

Sponsored Links
Valid countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark*, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France*, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands*, Norway*, Poland, Portugal*, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain*, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom*, United States*. *Overseas territories are not included.

I already was wirh the sim in Turkey Russia UK of course America and Spain

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules