Sponsored Links

Is BT better than Tiscali

i am currently trying to get my Dad to change our ISP from Tiscali to BT because i can't stand Tiscali they seem to always be having problems but rarely let us know they have a status page which is supposed to show all the problems they are having but it hardly ever changes. I want to change to BT which is slightly more expensive as i want the unlimited broadband option 3 which is £27 compared to the £23 we pay currently for the same things without the home hub and the added extras, we get free evening and weekend calls up to an hour, However my dad says that all ISP's are the same and they all have the same problems but i disagree and think that BT are much more reliable. Really hes just too lazy to switch. I need an argument that will make him switch preferably or any feedback on how Tiscali and BT compare would be good.
Thanks

I was with Tiscali,what a mess! now with BT but they also have an Indian call centre which is just as bad.

BT are reliable as far as my experience of them,but recently I had a slow down, at night only,I emailed them asking if it was just congestion which I think it was anyway,all I got was an automated reply suggesting I check certain things....just like Tiscali...they then said they would phone me at a certain time but never did,however it's gone ok now so no need to bother them,they do all have their glitches but it's the customer support that counts in the end.I would look for a U.K based ISP. like FAST.co.uk

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules