Customer Portal - DOWN since 13/10/2006 01:19:36
Members Email SMTP Delivery - DOWN since 13/10/2006 01:19:37
V21.me SMTP Delivery - DOWN since 12/10/2006 18:55:36
Speedmail SMTP Delivery - DOWN since 13/10/2006 01:14:46
V21.co.uk SMTP Delivery - DOWN since 13/10/2006 01:14:47
V21mail SMTP Delivery - DOWN since 13/10/2006 01:14:47

I had no internet for an hour tonight as the authentication server was down
The mail servers have been up and down like a yo yo for the past week
The connection is extremely slow (congestion?) in the afternoons for some reason

I hope things improve pretty soon!!! It was never this bad with v21 :mad:

lostockkid

Casual Member
I've been out since about 6.30 last night. I can't even get on the forum to see if there is a problem.

Is this the new life under Biscit.

:cool:

wobbler

Instead of whinging about how bad things are, why not save your energy and use it to try and find a decent ISP. V21/Biscit are cheap for a reason!

Is it really worth saving a couple of quid a month for?

drgl

Pro Member
Instead of whinging about how bad things are, why not save your energy and use it to try and find a decent ISP. V21/Biscit are cheap for a reason!

Exactly!! Pay peanuts.........get V21!!!

thecaretaker

Top Member

Exactly what I have been doing m8. After reading the fantastic reviews on this site and checking out their own forum, I want to sign up with ispreviews current top placed broadband provider Aquiss (http://www.aquiss.net) but can I get in contact with biscit (V21), can I hell.

Phones are down, email is down, the V21 customer portal is a blank page - I can't even cancel my account and get a migration code!!!

I'll try again later IF my internet is still working from home!

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
You all know what to do for help

Go to the complaints page here and officially complain if you wish Mark.J to help you have to tell him and allow him to forward emails on to them.
We have contact details for the CEO I am sure he would not like a large number of complaints heading his way.

wobbler

Exactly what I have been doing m8. After reading the fantastic reviews on this site and checking out their own forum, I want to sign up with ispreviews current top placed broadband provider Aquiss
Common sense prevails, glad to hear it.

I'd never give £35 to V21 and wait three weeks for a MAC.

There's plenty of ISPs out there that will swallow the BT activation charge as long as you stay with them for a while. Also, it probably wouldn't take three weeks to get connected to the new ISP.
I wouldn't even give V21 10p for a MAC, out of principal, not to mention all the grief that comes with it.

thecaretaker

Top Member
Go to the complaints page here and officially complain if you wish Mark.J to help you have to tell him and allow him to forward emails on to them.
We have contact details for the CEO I am sure he would not like a large number of complaints heading his way.

I'm not normally a complainer but will give V21/Biscit a few days to make some kind of contact and if not, I will. I've rung them and you can no longer cancel via the phone, I've raised a support ticket (so far unanswered), the online customer portal is back up but after following the cancel procedure I get a payment declined due to a network problem message. I've posted on the V21 support forum and now I've written. But I can't get anyone at V21 to confirm if this address is still current for sending cancellation requests. Pretty frustrated after a long fruitless day.

I'd love the CEO's address, it would be another option for me. Can you PM it?

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • Onestream £22.99 (*34.99)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2528)
  2. FTTP (2247)
  3. FTTC (1671)
  4. Building Digital UK (1615)
  5. Politics (1442)
  6. Openreach (1428)
  7. Business (1255)
  8. Statistics (1108)
  9. FTTH (1101)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1054)
  11. Fibre Optic (977)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (922)
  13. 4G (917)
  14. Wireless Internet (917)
  15. Virgin Media (868)
  16. EE (601)
  17. Sky Broadband (598)
  18. TalkTalk (583)
  19. Vodafone (531)
  20. 3G (416)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules