Sponsored

Looking forward to my activation day

DKTronics

Pro Member
After speaking with you guys to sign up, I must say that I'm impressed with the communication, very polite and friendly.

Looking forward to my broadband again :), after 6 months of sheer hell with farce4.

Brian_Mancheste

Casual Member
I quit F4 for Titan - best move ever.

It's a really tight relationship with Entanet. Unlike F4, its dead easy to see if there has been a hiccup anywhere.

You get an accurate monitor for your bandwidth usage.

Entanet are obviously investing heavily into increasing their infra-structure. It's really great to see that a company is committed to providing a great service, rather than just giving out excuses all the time (and blaming everybody else for their own shoddy work).

All I've seen so far is praise for Titan - and well deserved.

zag5

ULTIMATE Member
Could not agree more!
Any problems(or possibility of) however minor, Enta are upfront about it & will email you if you so desire.
So different from the 6 month bu11$hit diet from F4/Eurisp.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DKTronics

Pro Member
Glad to see all positives.
We went with the 60Gb package, more than enough for us, and we now just can't wait until we can finally use the net (6 days to go).

Explained to some nice chap that we will be using P2P, as most of the top US TV shows are nearing their new seasons (Heroes Season 2 isn't far off), and they said they didn't mind what we did as long as we stick to the package. To me, thats more than fair, and honesty from the start.

Brian_Mancheste

Casual Member
About usage:

I got the same response. It's just nice to know where you stand.

If you do happen to go over the limit, they don't cap you.

Instead, you're moved into the next higher charging band for that month + a fee of £5.

Accidents do happen, and every now and then there may be higher traffic than expected. It's just nice to know from the very beginning what the rules are. :)

nimam21

i shall be joining when fast4 will let me leave in january without them charging me for leaving a 12 month contract that i never signed
counting down the days till January 10th 2008:nod:

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £18.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 30Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Code: HYPER19
  • Vodafone £21.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Amazon Echo Plus
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Gift: None
  • Origin Broadband £23.00
  • SSE £23.00 (*33.00)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2435)
  2. FTTP (2050)
  3. FTTC (1616)
  4. Building Digital UK (1560)
  5. Politics (1362)
  6. Openreach (1356)
  7. Business (1196)
  8. Statistics (1060)
  9. FTTH (992)
  10. Mobile Broadband (988)
  11. Fibre Optic (950)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (895)
  13. Wireless Internet (875)
  14. 4G (862)
  15. Virgin Media (828)
  16. Sky Broadband (581)
  17. EE (568)
  18. TalkTalk (561)
  19. Vodafone (487)
  20. Security (400)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules