Sponsored

Looks like Breathe are back on the scene

sssikuk

Looks good to me.

I wonder if their 'offers' will be the same as what they put together last time?

BreatheCEO

Confirmed!

Yes, this is correct.

The offers will be the same or slightly better than ones we published before, and we will contact customers directly as soon as we have all of your information.

For now, no need to panic - your connections are safe! :)

M.

jonnylew

Any idea how Breathe will be able to let us @maxsurf customers know about all of this. The only details Breathe will have for many of us now that the mail severs are down is our BT number, and I'm sure that many people are uncontactable (is that a word?) on this number during normal working hours. It doesn't sound as though they are going to garden-wall us so does anyone have any idea how are they going to do it?

Edit: Good to see you back Marcus! Can you answer my question please? Cheers!

BreatheCEO

Contact

Hello Jonnylew!

Where we don't have an email address that works, we will send you a letter or give you a call some time in the evening - our call centre is open until midnight, so we tend to wait until people come back from work.

There is no rush though - we won't do anything until we have tried to contact everyone - right now your Internet connection is being paid for by us and EurISP, so enjoy it while it lasts, which will be until at least April 1, by which time we hoped that people will have signed-up or requested a MAC code :)

M.

jonnylew

Cheers Marcus!

Any chance those of us 'in the know', ie those of us on here, could PM you or email someone else at Breathe with our 'new' email addresses so that we can be informed that way?

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Cheers Marcus!

Any chance those of us 'in the know', ie those of us on here, could PM you or email someone else at Breathe with our 'new' email addresses so that we can be informed that way?
I panic and run incase we suddenly get another 5890 new members all to pm Marcus.... :laugh: :laugh:

BreatheCEO

Contact

That's a good idea, Jonnylew!

We have set-up a new email address for Maxsurf customers, which is:

maxsurf@breathe.net

If they email us their telephone number and postcode, we will update their records so that they do not miss any announcements - please spread the word.

M.

kelbag

I panic and run incase we suddenly get another 5890 new members all to pm Marcus.... :laugh: :laugh:

Now thats what i call spam lol

At least i'm still on Maternity leave for the next couple of weeks. Gives me time to get all this sorted.

Marcus, thank you for taking @maxsurf on board. It felt like we were the forgotten ones. You and your company are stars

BreatheCEO

We aim to please:

I do feel really sorry for all of the Biscit customers and hope that they will soon be able to put the name 'Biscit' out of their minds entirely!

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Now thats what i call spam lol

At least i'm still on Maternity leave for the next couple of weeks. Gives me time to get all this sorted.

Marcus, thank you for taking @maxsurf on board. It felt like we were the forgotten ones. You and your company are stars
A boy or Girl to change the subject and take this totally off topic for a second?

kelbag

A little girl which makes 3 of the little monsters altogether, she's 5 1/2 month old and called olivia rhiannon. Bit of a nightmare thou as I'm on my own for the next 6 months as her daddy is a soldier serving in afghanistan. There's something about a man in green :)

jonnylew

Cheers again Marcus!

Got to say that the fact that you are showing an interest may just sway my decision on who to use as my next ISP.

Not saying that I'm a definite new Breathe customer though, so don't rest on your laurels ;)

BreatheCEO

Challenge!

I'll be watching your next steps with great interest, Jonnylew :)

jonnylew

Marcus,

A special 'jonnylew' pacakge of totally unlimited guaranteed 8Mb broadband for, say, £5 a month, would definitely do the trick ;)

kelbag

nice try jonnylew, i want to know if u get it thou. cos if u do then i want that as well.
no harm in being cheeky is there lol

BreatheCEO

I'll run that pricing past our products team and see what they say! ;)

M.

martinc

Breathe broadband down?

Is there a techy problem at Breathe? I have a customer who has had no internet access since around the middle of last week.

Customers were asked to change their username on March 7th as they were migrated to a new RADIUS server.

As of March 16, he found that the old username logged on, but gave no internet access (I could ping the gateway, but nothing else) and the new username would not log on. Tech support, at 60p/minute, said it was a BT problem that would be fixed by Saturday. On Monday, it still doesn't work, and they say they need another 48 hours.

It pains me to have to pay 60p/minute to find out why my customer is receiving no service, and to be told that he will continue to receive no service for at least a couple more days.

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Is there a techy problem at Breathe? I have a customer who has had no internet access since around the middle of last week.

Customers were asked to change their username on March 7th as they were migrated to a new RADIUS server.

As of March 16, he found that the old username logged on, but gave no internet access (I could ping the gateway, but nothing else) and the new username would not log on. Tech support, at 60p/minute, said it was a BT problem that would be fixed by Saturday. On Monday, it still doesn't work, and they say they need another 48 hours.

It pains me to have to pay 60p/minute to find out why my customer is receiving no service, and to be told that he will continue to receive no service for at least a couple more days.
Hello If you are an ISP rep please email Mark.J as the forum rules request to have this membership set to a reps membership.

BreatheCEO

Hello.

No, there are no general problems with our network - if you PM your details I'll get our Customer Service Manager to contact you tomorrow with an update if it will help.

Yours,

M.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2531)
  2. FTTP (2253)
  3. FTTC (1675)
  4. Building Digital UK (1616)
  5. Politics (1444)
  6. Openreach (1430)
  7. Business (1258)
  8. Statistics (1110)
  9. FTTH (1105)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1056)
  11. Fibre Optic (978)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (922)
  13. 4G (918)
  14. Wireless Internet (917)
  15. Virgin Media (870)
  16. EE (602)
  17. Sky Broadband (600)
  18. TalkTalk (586)
  19. Vodafone (532)
  20. 3G (417)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules