Sponsored Links

LTE-H Monitor Login: H112-370

YacozA

Casual Member
Hi All,

Having issue connecting to my new Three H112-370 with LTE-H Monitor.
Found this post: https://www.ispreview.co.uk/talk/threads/lte-h-monitor-login.36666/

Have the correct IP [192.168.8.1], username [admin] and password [uhhh.. not putting that here].

Continue to receive the "cannot log in ! " error when I attempt.

Have played around with the method, tried adding :80 to the end, and http:// to the IP to try and force it through.

Any ideas? Cheers,

Why not just continue that same thread...? Anyway, did you try change the login method type to API?

You should only need the IP, no port and no http.

Does you password have some highly complex characters - if so, perhaps those are causing issues.

Else perhaps there is a timed lock-out on the API too (there on on the normal UI) and having a number of failed attempts results in you having to wait X number of minutes before trying again.

Hi, Thanks for the quick response...
Wasn't sure the protocol for resurrecting old threads.

Definitely have the correct IP.

Suspected the same with the password so removed the special characters from my usual password... the UI does enforce required complexity (12-char + 3 of: upper/lower/number/special).. but so far all failing.

The only oddity is the login UI doesn't have a space for username... but all signs point to it defaulting to admin (and LTE-h Monitor doesn't accept null user).

Might try a different Windows Box to see if there is some obscure windows or wifi setting which is prohibiting connection.

Sponsored Links
Did you try changing the login type setting, API is needed on both my routers
Yes tried that...

Also tried another computer and to no avail.

The app is clearly connected to my router, as it is ticking the device (7-8ms) on the dashboard.
Any login attempt continues to get rejected though :(

Reset the H112 back to factory settings and start again.
Have done that now and still unable to get LTE-H Monitor to login.

It clearly see the device as it is getting ping from it... but all attempts to login have failed atm.

Not much I can try beyond all of this.

Sponsored Links
I'm really not sure... I just tried a fresh download and it worked first time for me (I also have a H112-370)

I changed the IP, added my password and changed the Method to API and hit Login.

1603959753094.png

Perhaps delete the application's folder and re-extract the zip to ensure there is nothing 'saved' that is causing conflict.
This XML file gets created at first run to store the application information, perhaps try deleting that as a start and running the program 'fresh'.
1603960017420.png

Is your router provider branded or unlocked?

Three provided router.

Tried the re-extracting to a new location... also tried deleting the .xml... and editing it so that my password was in plain text (as it gets encrypted into the .xml)
Capture.PNG

Putting plain text in the XML definitely won't work, that'll be trying to be decrypted again by the application and definitely won't be your password - dont do that.

Perhaps Three supplied routers now have firmware that disables the API - what are the versions of things in the Advanced settings in the UI?

What is it you're trying to get to do anyway?

Yea, editing the xml with plaintext pw was literally a last ditch "maybe this will work'..

Version:
Software version 10.0.3.1(H330SP32C21)
Web UI version WEBUI 10.0.3.1(W2SP32C21)
Configuration file version H112-370-CUST 8.0.1.3(C21)

I'm really trying to get to the signal strength graph view, as the "optimize signal" UI is pretty rubbish, and refreshing http://192.168.8.1/api/device/signal/ to get the text output is not ideal.

Sponsored Links
I have the same issue with B535-232
http(s)://<ip>/api/user/login gives
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<error>
<code>100003</code>
<message/>
</error>

resolved, well not really satisfied by the method found.
the password must be like max 20chars (high/low case)+numbers (haven't tested more than 20 chars, got bored).
if you put 63-long pw with special chars(like I had before, webif works fine), it won't work :(
so it's some app problem.
huaCtrl suffer the same problem, if you lower pw specs, it works, if you put biiiig and strong pw, it doesn't
a little bit iffy from app programmers to my taste....

maybe I should contact them, but I have bad experience with devs, if you say something don't work you got some long face
i would prefer some thanks from them if I point something that is not functional

Sponsored Links
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £26.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £17.00
200Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5512)
  2. BT (3514)
  3. Politics (2535)
  4. Openreach (2297)
  5. Business (2261)
  6. Building Digital UK (2243)
  7. FTTC (2043)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1972)
  9. Statistics (1788)
  10. 4G (1663)
  11. Virgin Media (1619)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1460)
  13. Fibre Optic (1394)
  14. Wireless Internet (1389)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules