Sponsored

MAC's are being delivered

furry_gizmo

Just received my MAC by email from Breathe, valid for a full 30 days :laugh: .

Now then Breathe, are you up to the challenge, do you want to keep us as customers?

We want no connection set up fees, low cost monthly charge (ie £9.99), no contract, minimum 1Mbps line speed, be a leader, be innovative ........

Make us an offer, show us you really want us to stay with you, the clock is ticking ;)

zag5

ULTIMATE Member
Received mine as well.
I'll hang on like furry_gizmo to see if Breathe improve their offer or any other ISP's rise from the ashes.

In the mean time I would like to thank Breathe for supplying my MAC within 24hours... Thats a big plus point in their favour, now come on, make us an offer comparable with other ISP's who use the same backbone provider

furry_gizmo

The Register have quoted Breathe saying they have already issued 2 MAC's. That must be us zag5.

Thanks to everyone here and thanks to Breathe for responding so quickly. Just make us an offer as quick to tempt us to stay with you!

kelbag

Mine can't be far behind, I think i stuck my request in about 10 minutes after you guys

furry_gizmo

Via email, yup, my request went in not long after the email adress went up on Breathe's site. Had an automated repsonse not long after, MAC arrived bright and early this morning in my inbox, gleaming and shiny!

tpogodin

Casual Member
I haven't got mine yet. Sent request around midday yesterday. I was hoping to have switched isp by the weekend but this is now looking doubtful.

furry_gizmo

I haven't got mine yet. Sent request around midday yesterday. I was hoping to have switched isp by the weekend but this is now looking doubtful.
Hang on in there, I'm sure it will arrive soon. They seem to be moving quickly on these so as long as you gave them all the details they asked for, it shouldn't be long.

lost101

Mine arrived at 9:20am this morning, however with an Expiry Date of "23/03/2007"? A day to get away? :) I've already used it so I hope it's only a typo.

Skip_intro

I got mine last week by direct calling and it had an expiry date of the 25th of March, so I assume it isn't that much of a typo.

jertzy

my request was confirmed at 4.10pm yesterday & still waiting...anyone got there's after received confirmation later than this?

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Mine arrived at 9:20am this morning, however with an Expiry Date of "23/03/2007"? A day to get away? :) I've already used it so I hope it's only a typo.
Today is the 23rd :eek:

ptanser

my request was confirmed at 4.10pm yesterday & still waiting...anyone got there's after received confirmation later than this?
Hi

Got my confirmation at 16:17 for both mac requests I put in, I have not recieved the Mac's yet though

kelbag

Still nothing, maybe they're only doing 3 a day. i hope they hurry up, especially if we get cut off on the 1st April. Thats only a week away

etiger

Casual Member
I also got a confirmation reply 4:10pm yesterday and am still waiting for the MAC code to be sent....

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £22.99 (*34.98)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £75 Cashback
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2529)
  2. FTTP (2250)
  3. FTTC (1673)
  4. Building Digital UK (1616)
  5. Politics (1443)
  6. Openreach (1429)
  7. Business (1257)
  8. Statistics (1108)
  9. FTTH (1103)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1055)
  11. Fibre Optic (978)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (922)
  13. 4G (918)
  14. Wireless Internet (917)
  15. Virgin Media (868)
  16. EE (601)
  17. Sky Broadband (598)
  18. TalkTalk (584)
  19. Vodafone (531)
  20. 3G (417)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules