Sponsored

MAC's are being delivered

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
hi ive been reading this thread for months now (along with the rest of the forum) but i finally got round to registering. just like to say that i too requested my mac by email on thursday, but i recieved my mac at 10:15 this morning.....so i have signed up for "be".....activation is on 4/4...

anyone know any opinions of them??

thanx for helping me with all the info guys over the last few months

steven
A friend who fits the DSLAMs in BT exchanges said that Be was putting some serious equipment in he said they will be good. It's the move over from IPstream to LLU where it can all go pearshaped.

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
If you haven't had yuour MAC code within 5 days then you contact OFCOM you did have a reply to the email requesting the mac?

If you did you also tell them you had a reply email about the MAC they might aaaask you to send them the proof but wait for them to ask.

kai_soze

yes, i have the automated reply from breathe i sent it thursday afternoon but there still all of today to come. just a waiting game now i suppose.

Jeezeypeeps

Casual Member
What's happened to that nice man from Breathe?

The supply of MACs has dried up, and he's disappeared...... coincidence? :rolleyes:

Jeezeypeeps

Casual Member
I'm juts hoping its not another case of an ISP biting off more than they can chew.

I suspect Breathe are swamped with new customers and MAC requests; but the alternative view is that they're stringing things out for as long as possible to push people into signing up with them or risk being cut off for a long time :rolleyes:

kai_soze

well i finally got my MAC last night, and within seconds signed up with BT option pack 3, going live on the 4th cant wait :)

jertzy

sympathy to those who have yet to receive MACS....fingers crossed you will see the light at the end of the dark ISP tunnel soon....

Robg

Casual Member
Is this the end of the line.
If Breathe do cut off the service before issuing MAC codes to those who have requested them they will be acting in a not very respectable way. I might have been interested in signing up with Breathe but I dislike the fact that they seem to be trying to force people to join them by depriving them of a MAC code and the freedom to choose whom to join; the alternative to signing up with them without a MAC code being issued promises a long and troublesome slog to be reconnected to another ISP. If this is their attitude it indicates a lack of concern about the way they treat people.
Let's see what happens.

lost101

Logged off EurISP/Maxsurf yesterday evening, and logged onto Vivaciti, smooth migration; thanks for all your help Kits et all.

--
Lost101

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Logged off EurISP/Maxsurf yesterday evening, and logged onto Vivaciti, smooth migration; thanks for all your help Kits et all.

--
Lost101
Good luck with your new ISP

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Plusnet £21.99 (*34.98)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £75 Cashback
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2539)
  2. FTTP (2260)
  3. FTTC (1680)
  4. Building Digital UK (1618)
  5. Politics (1448)
  6. Openreach (1433)
  7. Business (1261)
  8. Statistics (1115)
  9. FTTH (1107)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1059)
  11. Fibre Optic (978)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (925)
  13. Wireless Internet (921)
  14. 4G (919)
  15. Virgin Media (871)
  16. EE (606)
  17. Sky Broadband (602)
  18. TalkTalk (587)
  19. Vodafone (535)
  20. 3G (418)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules