Sponsored

@maxsurf users

stuartp44

Casual Member
Hey all

Just like to say that we still cannot get our mac codes to migrate and from the looks of things we have the bt garden wall up now which is making me really mad!!!. I tryed ringing bt again today to receive my mac code and was shocked at the reponse!

Called (08001690934) - BT Whole Sale

"We cannot issue you with a mac code because you are a your cummunications customer and you must go thought them to get you mac code please ring the following number (Read Below)"

Then Called (08001959000) Option 4, as promted by BT)

"We cannot deal with your request here becuase we dont deal with broadband, please call (forgot company name) and ask them for your mac code (Number below)"

Then Called (08452722666) As promted above

"Sorry you we only deal with our customers and we cannot find an account with them details you provided us, and who is your cummunications i have never herd of them before "

I cannot belive this, i am now faced without internet for the rest of the week because someone cant cummunicate currently!

Mel

ULTIMATE Member
Then Called (08452722666) As promted above

"Sorry you we only deal with our customers and we cannot find an account with them details you provided us, and who is your cummunications i have never herd of them before "

I cannot belive this, i am now faced without internet for the rest of the week because someone cant cummunicate currently!
That's customer service at Demon, @maxsurf was provides by eurisp http://www.eurisp.co.uk/contact.html

ptanser

Hi

Strange you should have the BT's Walled Garden I'm on Maxsurf and still working OK.

However I called EurISP earlier and was told they should be able to issue the Mac's in a couple of days ;) Won't hold my breath though

Mel

ULTIMATE Member
If they don't start issuing MACs soon they may wind up being featured on Watchdog.

etiger

Casual Member
Just recalled BTW who told me again that my service is provided over YOUR COMMUNICATION i.e. THUS.
They gave me their number "08450520202" - called them up. They advised me that they are in the process of getting hold of all BISCIT customers MAC code, and took my details. They expect to have everyones MAC code by end of play today or early tomorrow and will be giving me a call back with the MAC code...
Finally we are getting somewhere!

NetFan

Top Member
Well I just rung them and was told to ring the no on the biscit site http://www.biscit.net/ 0800 169 9576 now getting a 'can not take your call at the moment please leave a mesage' The phone lines must be in melt down !!

jonnylew

Just this minute called Your Comms and told by them that they hope to have MAC's today, if not today then by tomorrow.

Fingers crossed, eh?

NetFan

Top Member
Just this minute called Your Comms and told by them that they hope to have MAC's today, if not today then by tomorrow.

Fingers crossed, eh?

Yes they are calling back with MAC codes either later today or tomorrow email is an option also. It's all happening at last :D

kelbag

Thank god for that, I've just emailed them again with my request for a mac as they never got back to me from the first one. Fingers crossed I should be migrating soon

JaXanim

Casual Member
So let me (and any other bewildered follower) try to get this straight.
I'm an ex.Biscit/ex.V21 customer with a maxsurf login, which is Eurisp.
Eurisp, or whoever is in control of them, will be issuing us with MACs from later today or tomorrow.
When that event actually takes place, a phone number will appear here on this site, via which all our issues will be resolved.
Is that it or what?
Thanks, JaX

stuartp44

Casual Member
I really cant belive this, its a joke i ring up and within a couple of hours some other people ring up and get somat different. This is a shambols and poor for such stupid companys, there should be better service for this type of problem!

Now, can i ask what should i do ring up again or leave it, i am confused again :(

dubbie

Stuart , I totally know what u mean, for the last week I have been ringing, emailing,(when I had email!) every one from BT, OFCOM, THUS, EUR, GOD etc.
I am now just gonna sit back, it looks like THUS are going to be issuing our macs, as I'm already on their call-back list I'm just going to have to trust them, as my boss will have a coronary if I call any more 087 numbers!!
Lets just say I will be a "little" unhappy if they don't.

Jimbo1960

Casual Member
My two penneth.
I have a maxsurf login (2meg un-metered account) and called 0800 169 9576 to be told that my connection was listed under "Your Communications" and was given 0800 195 9000 to call.
The nice lady at THUS told me they were unable to provide a MAC as I was not their customer but they were aware of the situation and their management were in discussion (didn’t say who with) and hoped to have a solution soon. She took my email address (not @v21.co.uk) and phone number and said they will be in contact but didn’t say when.
I suppose I will soon be a demon subscriber :rolleyes:
Jimbo

BreatheCEO

Clarification!

So let me (and any other bewildered follower) try to get this straight.
I'm an ex.Biscit/ex.V21 customer with a maxsurf login, which is Eurisp.
Eurisp, or whoever is in control of them, will be issuing us with MACs from later today or tomorrow.
When that event actually takes place, a phone number will appear here on this site, via which all our issues will be resolved.
Is that it or what?
Thanks, JaX
Hi JaX,

To cut a very long story short, we are taking over the Maxsurf customer base and and looking after your Internet connection - you will be able to sign-up for one of our packages, or get a MAC code.

For now, your Internet connection is safe and you don't need to do anything.

You can get the latest information from this link:

http://www.breathe.com/maxsurf

dubbie

Cheers Marcus,
Thanx for the definitive answer to all our concerns. You've definitely gone to a lot of trouble over the last 2 weeks to try and sort things out.
At last we all know where we stand.
All the best
Chris

ptanser

Hi Marcus

I am interested in staying with your company,

I have seen you plans

do you offer an Static IP address and hosting for a domain in that price ?

Thanks in advance

Peter

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
    Gift: None
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2553)
  2. FTTP (2291)
  3. FTTC (1687)
  4. Building Digital UK (1626)
  5. Politics (1456)
  6. Openreach (1444)
  7. Business (1272)
  8. FTTH (1124)
  9. Statistics (1118)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1067)
  11. Fibre Optic (984)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (930)
  13. Wireless Internet (929)
  14. 4G (925)
  15. Virgin Media (876)
  16. EE (607)
  17. Sky Broadband (602)
  18. TalkTalk (587)
  19. Vodafone (542)
  20. 3G (418)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules