Sponsored

More then one sky broadband package?

paul1983

Hello,

We have 2 phone lines in our house and one of them has sky broadband and the other is f2s. But is it possable to have two sky broadband packages in one house?

I cannot find anything about this anywhere and go round in circles if i try and phone them.

any idea?

hoggypotter

Casual Member
Sky

I don't see why not. Two separate lines for 2 separate broadband connections. Just get your MAC from F2S and place the order. The additional Sky broadband service should just be added to your existing bill or it can be kept on it's own.

Sky will never turn down the chance of additional business.:laugh:

Mel

ULTIMATE Member
Sky do now offer a broadband package that doesn't require you to take Sky TV, so it ought to be possible to have a second Sky ADSL service, but it wouldn't surprise me if their computer systems don't support having two broadband packages linked to the same customer's account, so you might find you need to set up a second Sky account, possibly in your partner's name.

Last edited:

paul1983

Thanks for the replys.

Finally spoke to someone at Sky who told me it cannot be done - only one Sky account and broadband package per address... seems a bit of stupid to turn custom away but oh well.

Mark.J

Administrator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Paul I am fairly sure you can get around that by just ordering the standalone Sky Broadband and Talk deal on your second line and putting the account under a different name. If they query that then just tell them you live in a flat at the same address but with a different line.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2510)
  2. FTTP (2198)
  3. FTTC (1658)
  4. Building Digital UK (1607)
  5. Politics (1426)
  6. Openreach (1418)
  7. Business (1238)
  8. Statistics (1098)
  9. FTTH (1074)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1038)
  11. Fibre Optic (967)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (907)
  14. 4G (899)
  15. Virgin Media (857)
  16. Sky Broadband (595)
  17. EE (591)
  18. TalkTalk (580)
  19. Vodafone (517)
  20. Security (413)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules