Sponsored

My Biscit Website

wobbler

Good work, that man!

In case you're interested, the second paragraph gets cut short when displayed with Mozilla Firefox.

Not sure how many forum members bother with the V21 section, so maybe it's worth a possible wider audience? How about placing it in this section of the forum?

Can I ask a personal question? Ok, thanks. :) ;) Was it you that used to have a signature on V21's forum that said something like 'I Love V21'? Apologies if it wasn't, just curious.

tracker

ULTIMATE Member
Biscit is a customer-centric company. (of course they are without customers they wouldn't be in business)We put you first and we'll go that extra mile to keep your business.(Sure they do, they ask you to phone them and then when you do you get sidetracked back to where you started from) No longer will you receive technical support from India,(You just won't get any at all) you'll be able to call our London-based customer support teams whenever they're needed, every minute of the year."(Doesn't mean you will get a reply...just you can call them on their national rate line)
;)

thecaretaker

Top Member
Good work, that man!

In case you're interested, the second paragraph gets cut short when displayed with Mozilla Firefox.

Not sure how many forum members bother with the V21 section, so maybe it's worth a possible wider audience? How about placing it in this section of the forum?

Can I ask a personal question? Ok, thanks. :) ;) Was it you that used to have a signature on V21's forum that said something like 'I Love V21'? Apologies if it wasn't, just curious.
Thanks for the heads up, I've adjusted that page now (see I listen to....no, don't go there CT lol)

I'd better not double post it now, I'd get my knuckles wrapped. Feel free to do it for me ;)

As for the 'I love V21'... rings a bell, but didn't everybody have that added to their profile at one time until you changed it?

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional is more my kind of style these days:laugh:

Nice post bluey, I like your way of thinking ;) We've not had a real chat for years now, not since... well, you know the name of the website I mean. I'll not speak of it in case I have one of me funny turns come on lol :laugh:

thecaretaker

Top Member
Biscit is a customer-centric company. (of course they are without customers they wouldn't be in business)We put you first and we'll go that extra mile to keep your business.(Sure they do, they ask you to phone them and then when you do you get sidetracked back to where you started from) No longer will you receive technical support from India,(You just won't get any at all) you'll be able to call our London-based customer support teams whenever they're needed, every minute of the year."(Doesn't mean you will get a reply...just you can call them on their national rate line)
;)
Actually, they are telling the truth. If you take the words 'from India' away from that sentance you get...

No longer will you receive technical support

Seems about right so far. Such honesty:laugh:

thecaretaker

Top Member
I have just had an email from Hugh Paterson, Chief Executive at Biscit. He is going to ring me tomorrow to discuss my situation. Watch this space!:)

I've just updated the webpage with this information.

tracker

ULTIMATE Member
I have just had an email from Hugh Paterson, Chief Executive at Biscit. He is going to ring me tomorrow to discuss my situation. Watch this space!:)

WTG C.T.!
Glad to see the 'newshound' is still alive and well in ya!:D

BoyTheo

Casual Member

I have a feeling he was lying :( v21 never fulfill on their promises, sorry thecaretaker I think you've been taken for a ride.

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
I have a feeling he was lying :( v21 never fulfill on their promises, sorry thecaretaker I think you've been taken for a ride.
The V21 Directors have gone Biscit CEO has never had any conection with V21 until they bought them out. Please allow them the chance to show they are not V21 then you can scream.

BoyTheo

Casual Member
The V21 Directors have gone Biscit CEO has never had any conection with V21 until they bought them out. Please allow them the chance to show they are not V21 then you can scream.
OK sure. Yeah i thought v21 staff moved to biscit. So what are the v21 staff doing?

Are they all unemployed? Or running out the country?

I'll call biscit and see what's happened. Maybe I have an apology to make now, lol.

I thought biscit backed out of the deal though? Where is v21? In limbo, or what?

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Your guess is as good as ours, we cant seem to get definate info just rumours.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £22.99 (*34.98)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £75 Cashback
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2529)
  2. FTTP (2250)
  3. FTTC (1673)
  4. Building Digital UK (1616)
  5. Politics (1443)
  6. Openreach (1429)
  7. Business (1257)
  8. Statistics (1108)
  9. FTTH (1103)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1055)
  11. Fibre Optic (978)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (922)
  13. 4G (918)
  14. Wireless Internet (917)
  15. Virgin Media (868)
  16. EE (601)
  17. Sky Broadband (598)
  18. TalkTalk (584)
  19. Vodafone (531)
  20. 3G (417)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules