Sponsored

Naims.co.uk email down ref Biscit/Breathe

Naimspeople

ISP Rep
It seems that the situation

http://www.ispreview.co.uk/talk/showthread.php?t=23449
has lead to the Naims email and we suspect V21 email being down. We have spoken to Nathan at Biscit who confirmed Breathe are now in control of the email servers. We haven't heard from Breathe and certainly haven't received any warning that this might happen so soon. If Breathe could confirm,via the thread above, when it will be up again, we would appreciate it.

Naims.co.uk

LightningMk6

Casual Member
v21 mail

Yes I can confirm that v21 mail is down just now, have been trying most of today without success :shrug:

Naimspeople

ISP Rep
Update

Not a word from Breathe regarding this. We know Nathan from Biscit has spoken to Breathe and past our contact details to them.We have sent a couple of emails (Naims.net which we control), rung the customer service line who were apologetic but couldn't help and would not give us the contact numbers we need .

Biscit may not have been the best at communicating to the public but by this time during the V21 take over and the November fiasco, Nathan had called us several times to keep us up to date with progress,we had his mobile number and at least we could publish information on our website to keep our customers informed.

We can only take this as a sign that Breathe want what is left or our customers for themselves.

Naims.co.uk

ellison

Not a word from Breathe regarding this. We know Nathan from Biscit has spoken to Breathe and past our contact details to them.We have sent a couple of emails (Naims.net which we control), rung the customer service line who were apologetic but couldn't help and would not give us the contact numbers we need .

Biscit may not have been the best at communicating to the public but by this time during the V21 take over and the November fiasco, Nathan had called us several times to keep us up to date with progress,we had his mobile number and at least we could publish information on our website to keep our customers informed.

We can only take this as a sign that Breathe want what is left or our customers for themselves.

Naims.co.uk
Earlier today i was quite enthusiastic ,about breathes 2 meg offer ,however i cant help wonder that if they are incapable or unwilling to speak to you regarding the lack of email service ,then what chance would a lowly customer have once they've signed up?.The absence of any communication is not only disrespectful to you ,but also to all those users currently affected.
ellison

Mel

ULTIMATE Member
I would have expected any sizeable visp to have negotiated a contract with V21 that would give them 'ownership' of their customers in a situation like this. I did also wonder whether Ofcom's new Migration rules would entitle a visp to request macs for their customers although I guess it depends on who the customer actually pays the money too.

I supose one solution for V21's various visps would be to find another supplier and invite all their customers to request their macs and migrate to them on a better offer? Entanet seem quite popular with their visps customers at the moment.

Last edited:
Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £18.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 30Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Code: HYPER19
  • Vodafone £21.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Amazon Echo Plus
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Gift: None
  • Origin Broadband £23.00
  • SSE £23.00 (*33.00)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2428)
  2. FTTP (2040)
  3. FTTC (1613)
  4. Building Digital UK (1557)
  5. Politics (1355)
  6. Openreach (1352)
  7. Business (1191)
  8. Statistics (1055)
  9. FTTH (988)
  10. Mobile Broadband (984)
  11. Fibre Optic (948)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (891)
  13. Wireless Internet (873)
  14. 4G (858)
  15. Virgin Media (819)
  16. Sky Broadband (577)
  17. EE (564)
  18. TalkTalk (559)
  19. Vodafone (484)
  20. Security (399)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules