Sponsored

New £14 broadband offer from Three

andyroochoo

Casual Member
Ive signed up for two sims also, was told i couldnt access the account online either but they are working on an app. Was told I cant add minutes bundle to it either :(

Last edited:

eccles

ULTIMATE Member
Don't feel so bad TWB. To get the calls and texts I pay £5 per month making £11 in total so you're still up on the deal.
On an interesting side note, I got my first bill from Three business today. The billing date starts from 7th of the month and as I'd started on 2nd there were an extra five days' worth to pay, i.e. an additional £1.
I also had an additional 6p to pay on the sim that I put in the phone for three texts. I must have used the wrong sim for texts at first before locking it out, but it looks like Three is still using the old 1,2,3 PAYG tariff for business. Retail charges are 10,10,5 for minutes/texts/data MB.

The Wee Bear

ULTIMATE Member
O
Don't feel so bad TWB. To get the calls and texts I pay £5 per month making £11 in total so you're still up on the deal.
On an interesting side note, I got my first bill from Three business today. The billing date starts from 7th of the month and as I'd started on 2nd there were an extra five days' worth to pay, i.e. an additional £1.
I also had an additional 6p to pay on the sim that I put in the phone for three texts. I must have used the wrong sim for texts at first before locking it out, but it looks like Three is still using the old 1,2,3 PAYG tariff for business.
Oh it all sounds a bit complicated lol, but you made me feel a little better now. Thank you. (y):cool:😁

Bubblesthefish6

ULTIMATE Member
I also had an additional 6p to pay on the sim that I put in the phone for three texts. I must have used the wrong sim for texts at first before locking it out, but it looks like Three is still using the old 1,2,3 PAYG tariff for business. Retail charges are 10,10,5 for minutes/texts/data MB.
can't wait to leave three personal and move my number to sky so I get unlimited calls and texts for free + unlimited data through 3 buisness for £3. £3 for unlimited everything yes please!

cuddylier

I spoke to them on chat earlier today but they wouldn't budge from 2 x sims for £6/m and said that was the absolute lowest price. All I said to them initially was "What offers do you have?" and that was their response.

Bubblesthefish6

ULTIMATE Member
I've just tired to sign up but been asked for business name. Could I theoretically make this up? I will be paying VAT of course.
I made mine up. only difference is the envelope had the "business" name on instead of my name

Bawlk

can't wait to leave three personal and move my number to sky so I get unlimited calls and texts for free + unlimited data through 3 buisness for £3. £3 for unlimited everything yes please!
How did you managed to get a sim from Sky? I'm assuming you need to have a phone from them or something?

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £17.99
    Speed 33Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo code: BIGBANG
  • Shell Energy £20.99
    Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • NOW £22.00
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £22.99
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £75 Reward Card
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest Ultrafast ISPs
  • Gigaclear £17.00
    Speed: 200Mbps, Unlimited
  • Community Fibre £17.99
    Speed: 150Mbps, Unlimited
  • Virgin Media £24.00
    Speed: 108Mbps, Unlimited
  • Vodafone £25.00
    Speed: 100Mbps, Unlimited
  • Hyperoptic £25.00
    Speed: 158Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo code: BIGBANG
Large Availability | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (4215)
  2. BT (3182)
  3. Politics (2151)
  4. Building Digital UK (2042)
  5. Openreach (1998)
  6. FTTC (1931)
  7. Business (1869)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1630)
  9. Statistics (1525)
  10. 4G (1398)
  11. FTTH (1372)
  12. Virgin Media (1301)
  13. Ofcom Regulation (1252)
  14. Fibre Optic (1246)
  15. Wireless Internet (1245)
  16. Vodafone (940)
  17. 5G (924)
  18. EE (920)
  19. TalkTalk (832)
  20. Sky Broadband (795)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules